being fucked and love it! I'd love meeting more guys with soft
small dicks and who love to show it off always happy to trade pics
and vids tried posting a few pics on here but didn't seem to work,
however I just posted a few close ups of my tiny one on profile so
c'mon guys let's worship and show our fucking awesome little soft
cocks!

This topic was edited
RE: small soft dicks are the sexiest!

Love small soft dicks they are the hottest seeing a guy showing offhis small dick turns me on so much! mine really shrinks down whenit's soft and love showing it off makes me feel really sexy a lotof times i play with it for a long time and keep it soft it feelsso sensitive and I'm so aroused without letting it get hard feelsamazing and ofcourse love playing with a guys sexy soft dick suckihard and gob it all with balls all inside my mouth turns me on sohard and really really love fucking a guy and playing with his assand his cock goes soft and small that really really makes me wildwith lust and fuck that ass so hard and his cock completely drainedand bouncing and floping mhhh mine sometimes gets so tiny when I'mbeing fucked and love it! I'd love meeting more guys with softsmall dicks and who love to show it off always happy to trade picsand vids tried posting a few pics on here but didn't seem to work,however I just posted a few close ups of my tiny one on profile soc'mon guys let's worship and show our fucking awesome little softcocks!Small cock here as well, your right they are easier to take all cock and balls in your mouth and even with it being small they still give you a mouthful to swallow

This post was edited

I love small dicks.I agree they are much easier to get in my mouth too. I can suck them a lot longer then I can a big and thick cock.'

This post was edited

Of course we're all glad to hear that, having small cocks.

This post was edited

glad to hear that others like chubby's with small cocks, mine is smooth so it can be seen.

This post was edited

my little acorn is almost hiding on page 3 of photo section

This post was edited

at the camp i can walk around semi hard 2 1/2 to 3 inches and most probably think i'm flaccid

This post was edited

Thxs Brock ours are about the same, as i get older i have realized how lucky i am to be small yeah i big cock is impressing to see but i can't see lugging it around all day especially nude. another benefit it is so much easier to deep throat our small cocks over even a 6 inch cock and im not sure who can do a 7+ cock.

This post was edited

walking about semi and looking soft is so sexy, just love the sounf of that. I walk about soft and it is just a nub.

This post was edited

Chubby men with small soft cocks are so damn hot, Finding that little cock under a fat pad of flesh and making it hard with a touch and lick of my tongue, no better feeling
I'm absolutely with you on this! Chubby men with small soft cocks are some the Hottest for me seeing that sweet cock under a nice belly, hairy or smooth is such a manly sexy view!! it actually makes me so hard!

This post was edited
RE:small soft dicks are the sexiest!

I do love to see really small dicks on grown men. I am not the smallest guy but my ex was fairly small and he rarely got erections when I would fuck him (he was a true bottom). What turned me on was to look down as I was fucking him and seeing his small dick flaccid laying on his abdomen and watching my thick dick fucking him in comparison. Sorta twisted but hot.

I also saw the smallest dick I have ever seen in the restroom last night at the bar and it made my dick hard. I just wanted to suck it. Without exaggeration, his dick soft was less than an inch in length. He had to lean really forward to pee. I'm weird...I know....hahaha

This post was edited