Who Is . . .

Masturbating today? Been a long week for me - going to spend
the majority of the weekend nude, edging, and masturbating! Just sat down and have some good precum lube going!
Happy stroking!

This topic was edited
RE: Who Is . . .

I've been masturbating for the past 2-3 hours with mostly precum for lube. Feels so good to be naked and edging.
Happy stroking! :)

This post was edited

chillin nude today had playtime with friend yesterday so may pop in chat and masturbate on cam with someone ,get hard thinking about in.

This post was edited

I've had the house to myself since about 8 AM... got some errands run and worked out for the first time at a new gym on the campus where I now work. Got all that done so I could get home and enjoy around 3 hours making my cock feel good.

This post was edited

Masturbating today? Been a long week for me - going to spendthe majority of the weekend nude, edging, and masturbating! Just sat down and have some good precum lube going!Happy stroking!Had a good naked rest - back with my cock in hand this morning with coffee . . . .

This post was edited

Just about to start working on mine.

This post was edited

I did this past Saturday (on cam of course), though now I am holding it in, just incase of a potential hook-up that I am hoping happens sometime this week

This post was edited

I am home alone today and was planning on getting some nude sun tanning in, but it is rainy and cloudy so I am sitting here enjoying a glass of bourbon with a vibrating butt plug up my ass getting ready to start. I'll let you know how it goes.

This post was edited
RE:Who Is . . .

I am! totally nude and have been edging for about 5 hours now. I am wearing my cockring and try to stay hard as much as possible. I walk outdoors and smoke and stroke my cock. I let the neighbors see me which they have plenty of times. I am having a great day!

This post was edited

Being a nudist, I am always nude at home. I like to get off about once a day while a plug or dildo is deep inside.

This post was edited

I got myself all nice and hard last night. It felt so good to be stroking myself. Didn't cum, but still felt really good.

This post was edited