convincing my chick to go into swinging... do we come back from this?

weve been playing around with my girlfriend about swinging, i know she dated girls in the past so we always used to fantasize about she eating a girl out.. and that was it
but lately things escalated more than a bit... we started with her sucking some cock, then getting fucked and then full on swallowing all his cum and being creampied
from my own experience in group sex i know its always better in imagination than in reality, but my question is
does one get back from this to a regular couple life? or once we tried one of us might get hooked and we never look back?
how did you guys feel after playing with the idea and after doing it?
any experiences would be welcome!

This topic was edited
RE: convincing my chick to go into swinging... do we come back from this?

weve been playing around with my girlfriend about swinging, i know she dated girls in the past so we always used to fantasize about she eating a girl out.. and that was itbut lately things escalated more than a bit... we started with her sucking some cock, then getting fucked and then full on swallowing all his cum and being creampiedfrom my own experience in group sex i know its always better in imagination than in reality, but my question isdoes one get back from this to a regular couple life? or once we tried one of us might get hooked and we never look back?how did you guys feel after playing with the idea and after doing it?any experiences would be welcome!

This post was edited

weve been playing around with my girlfriend about swinging, i know she dated girls in the past so we always used to fantasize about she eating a girl out.. and that was itbut lately things escalated more than a bit... we started with her sucking some cock, then getting fucked and then full on swallowing all his cum and being creampiedfrom my own experience in group sex i know its always better in imagination than in reality, but my question isdoes one get back from this to a regular couple life? or once we tried one of us might get hooked and we never look back?how did you guys feel after playing with the idea and after doing it?any experiences would be welcome!

This post was edited

weve been playing around with my girlfriend about swinging, i know she dated girls in the past so we always used to fantasize about she eating a girl out.. and that was itbut lately things escalated more than a bit... we started with her sucking some cock, then getting fucked and then full on swallowing all his cum and being creampiedfrom my own experience in group sex i know its always better in imagination than in reality, but my question isdoes one get back from this to a regular couple life? or once we tried one of us might get hooked and we never look back?how did you guys feel after playing with the idea and after doing it?any experiences would be welcome!hi my name is Alex I live in orange county I'm looking for a couple to have fun I'm 20

This post was edited

...does one get back from this to a regularcouple life? or once we tried, one of us might get hooked and wenever look back? How did you guys feel after playing with the ideaand after doing it?

Excellent question... but apparently nobody wants to talk about
that subject.... at least, not here.

This post was edited