the word 'penis'

i get an erotic charge from using and hearing the word 'penis.' Some of the men I have
chatted with feel the same. I also prefer terms like masturbation,
scrotum, testicle and anus.

Anyone else feel the same?

This topic was edited
RE: the word 'penis'

i get an erotic charge from using and hearing the word 'penis.' Some of the men I havechatted with feel the same. I also prefer terms like masturbation,scrotum, testicle and anus.Anyone else feel the same?I love using the words "penis" and "masturbate/masturbation" gets me rev'd up too!

This post was edited

I stayed in a place in Spain called Penis-cola. And the English pub there is called the Prince Albert. Give them a ring.

This post was edited

PENIS! I love my penis. I love other penises! And the word NUDE makes my favorite combination - NUDE PENISES! i love playing with my penis. I love having my penis played with. I love playing with other penises! So many things you can do with a penis.
I have always liked the word penis best!

This post was edited

i get an erotic charge from using and hearing the word 'penis.' Some of the men I havechatted with feel the same. I also prefer terms like masturbation,scrotum, testicle and anus.Anyone else feel the same?I'm playing with my penis tonight!

This post was edited

weather at nudist camp or on cam i like when someone comments - nice penis, kinda erotic even though that's what it is a penis nice that someone recognizes it by saying it. whats cool about penises we could line up 100 nude men and every penis would be different weather size, shape , color, cut ,uncut , veins and glands. always fun to participate in a cj and just look around while masturbating.

This post was edited

I do get some special satisfaction from saying and hearing the proper terms: penis and masturbate. I'm sometimes reluctant to use them because I worry that the other person will think I'm being too formal.

This post was edited

The term "penis" is more formal and clinicaland to me it is the more sensual term instead of member, cock, dick which to me are more casual and used more often. That's my opinion!

This post was edited

wonder why when someone gets mad at you instead of calling you a dickhead they don't call you a penishead instead Lol.

This post was edited
RE:the word 'penis'

I get really turned on by the word masturbation.

This post was edited
RE:the word 'penis'

Too bad, one of the Hispanic DONT gave you a blowjob :-(

This post was edited