Do others do shows?

We like doing tease and denial shows and forced orgasm and such commercially and wonder what people do on Skype in the just for fun mode.

This topic was edited
RE: Do others do shows?

We like doing tease and denial shows and forced orgasm and such commercially and wonder what people do on Skype in the just for fun mode.hello theere...skype me @ghostrider.avd

This post was edited

I will try to do that later on. We do a lot of online paid stuff with single guys and are not looking for that just for fun right now. No offense at all. This being a swingers site, I had been wondering what other couples in particular do with eachother. We do like the occasional live meeting with another select couple. Our sexuality is varied and intense and well outside the vanilla and it would be fun to watch other couples into the same kinds of things. Our ultimate desire is to build a large landed club with a nationwide audience. Right now we plug along online and do a lot of local massages.

This post was edited

Ping me if you decide to travel down to INDIA for a vacation. Am a travel planner at 'adrklkol@gmail.com'

This post was edited

Ping me if you decide to travel down to INDIA for a vacation. Am a travel planner at 'adrklkol@gmail.com'

This post was edited