Questions about Cum ! :0))

So the main questions about our beloved manly sexual juice are:
1. How do you improve the volume and distance of your cum shots? Are there any real medicinal substances / herbal remedies / etc that are safe to use and really work? Or are there excerises that one can do to make the spurts more powerful? Any other tips?
2. How does one get a nicely smooth and creamy cum texture, with the prostate juices mixed well with the sperm load from one's balls?
3. Does ingesting certain types of food make your cum taste 'nicer' ? :0)) I have heard that eating pineapple helps to make cum taste sweeter - is there any truth in that? :0))

This topic was edited
RE: Questions about Cum ! :0))

I have heard the same that pineapple makes your cum tast sweeter and meateaters out there gives a more acidic taste to cum.

This post was edited

I'm sure most guys know a good prostate massage will add to the volume of your cum shot and increase the intensity of your orgasm, two great benefits!

This post was edited

Oh wow ...! How does a prostate massage work...? I would love to feel that .. ;0))
So, what is the "PC" muscle and how can one exercise it, as I have heard that it also plays a big part in cum shooting strength..?

This post was edited

Chinese have used shark fin soup to produce more cum ;)
Usually before a good night of intimacy, men will eat 3 cups of shark fin soup and the night is supposed to be well creamy ;)

This post was edited
RE:Questions about Cum ! :0))

As regards Cum Taste, i've been Told by others who get to Taste mine that, My drinking Milk and Juices, Helps the Quantity, and The Taste.
That plus the right Time and Place, and Hot Partners, Male or Female always Helps.
As for Distance i Have Shot the Length of my Car, and quantity, i've Cum 4 Loads on the same Night, IN , 4 Different Women, when Out Dogging,
having Run out of Cum, but still Hard for More Fun, ( No Pills needed or used )

This post was edited