foreskin

i just love cocks with foreskins much better

This topic was edited
RE: foreskin

i just love cocks with foreskins much betterI LOVE cocks, but I do like them uncut if possible. I certainly love my foreskin. Hated it as a kid, but very happy as an adult to have my wrapper!

This post was edited

Agree with you.. An uncut or natural cock is certainly the best on another dude. I love em long as well, so you can stretch and nibble them :P

This post was edited

I enjoy both but another foreskin is so much more fun and appealing to me.

This post was edited

Love my foreskin and love to see uncut cocks

This post was edited

I'm so pleased I have my foreskin. I normally keep it pulled back to expose my head. But it is so useful in any sexual activity. With a foreskin who needs lube?
I also like playing with a foreskin on another man, running my finger around inside it or inserting my finger and tickling his head. It gives a new meaning to having someone wrapped round my little finger.

This post was edited

Intact cocks, along with unshaven pubes, make a cock more beautiful and natural... Plus, there's more to play with!
A/B

This post was edited

In Denmark we don't have the cumstom of cutting of the foreskin. I'm happy for that. I enjoy it immensely - all this slipping 'n sliding - 'n a massproducer of precum I am, which brings me to my topic - docking - it's a fantastic feeling to have another mans cock inside your foreskin not to mention the mess later :-)

This post was edited
RE:foreskin

I think it looks so much better when uncut, its so much better looking esp when smooth. Puts me off with ugly hairs.

This post was edited