Enjoy Massages

March 01 , 2017 . I enjoy giving and receiving body massages , and receiving Prostate Massages . Nothing like massages to relax the body . And to receive a prostate massage is wonderful . So different from doing it yourself . Feels so Different , and the ability to just enjoy the entire experience is nice . Steve

This topic was edited
RE:Enjoy Massages

OH YES would agree and would love to be looking forward to my first massage and also the prostate too

thanks

This post was edited

I enjoy naked massages, sometimes I go to a legit masseuse she does an awesome job on my muscles with no cover. There is also a Vietnamese woman I've visited in Sacramento that does a good massage and a great prostate massage, just wish there was someone closer.

This post was edited

Never had a prostate massage, where are you located? I'm in southern California.

This post was edited

Never had a prostate massage, where are you located? I'm in southern California.

This post was edited

I'm planning on getting my first prostate massage on our next visit to Thailand at a special clinic that just does prostate massages. What can you tell me that will help me prepare? What should I expect? Is it ever done alone or is it always done together with a blow job? I hope to have my wife learn the does and don't so we can continue on our own.

This post was edited

Since my last post, my wife has given me two prostate massages. They were not all that sexually stimulating so she may have not got to the exact right spot. But she did something right because my ejaculate was much larger and lasted longer and was more exciting. And I'm 76 years old so more exciting is exciting.

This post was edited

I give a prostate massage with either my fingers or my cock during a massage. I know exactly where to apply pressure if anyone needs instruction. Ladies and men trim your finger nails before giving a prostate massage and if you are receiving remember to clean out first.

This post was edited