Body painting

Over Christmas I painted the body of a female friend. So, of course, she was naked. I started off clothed. But friends took photos so I stripped off too. I hate being photographed in clothes

This topic was edited
RE: Body painting

Good for you Olly.

This post was edited

Can you post a photo or two of this in the photo gallery? Would like to see your creative artistry on this lady.

This post was edited

It's uploaded.

This post was edited

Thanks Olly. Looks like you were doing a good job, just not quite done yet. How did she feel about it when you were finished?

This post was edited

Well she was smiling. Then it was her turn to paint me.

This post was edited

Over Christmas I painted the body of a female friend. So, of course, she was naked. I started off clothed. But friends took photos so I stripped off too. I hate being photographed in clothesI was the only naked female when I got body painted at Fantasy Fest - it was so hot to be naked with all those guys looking at my naked body
Shaorn

This post was edited

Earlier this month my friend and I liked the beer at the holiday resort we painted its trademark on our backs.

This post was edited

Does anyone have any suggestions of body painting for the theme Pirates of the Caribbean? That's the theme at the big BN week end at Alton Towers - 17 to 19 November.

This post was edited

Over Christmas I painted the body of a female friend. So, of course, she was naked. I started off clothed. But friends took photos so I stripped off too. I hate being photographed in clothesI was the only naked female when I got body painted at Fantasy Fest - it was so hot to be naked with all those guys looking at my naked bodyShaornI could not agree more! Loved getting my body painted for the crowds and the photo shoots!One of my painted on tattoos...Lisa in Vegas!
That's very sexy!!

This post was edited