RE:When was the first time you had man on man sex?

I was 17... found a hot black guy online. We're still friends today. It was very affectionate, and he was so patient. I was scared, but wanted it! :)

This post was edited

This is a beautiful story. Many of us crave the large male frame and penetration as young men but it is never validated or rarely even understood by anyone able to offer guidance. The man here took the right care of your anus your ego and helped you grow. It's a testing.

This post was edited

Exactly! I was very blessed!

This post was edited
RE: When was the first time you had man on man sex?

I had a very similar experience, but it was not my first. I was 12, and I was able to get upclose with my granddad's foreskin. As far as first m2m sex, because of the title of this group, I would not include my first experiences, but only my first love-making -- which I had with a boyfriend at 13.

This post was edited

I had lots of experiences from the age of about 12. I had a good friend at about 15 years old that I would have regular fun with.

First man on man fun was when I was 17. I was working and had just finished my shift. I went to the staff room to get changed where an older employee, about 37 was in there having his break. We were the only 2 in the staff room.

I went to the changing room and started to undress to get into my normal clothes. When I was down to my underwear he came into the room. He had a good look at my crotch area, I was nervous as hell and then he reached out and brushed his hand across my cock. The rest was a bit of a blur but I was hard instantly, he pulled out my cock and sucked me dry. Was an amazing experience and from then on I knew I was going to continue to enjoy man fun.

This post was edited

Very hot story...I wish I had that chance!!!

This post was edited

Very hot story...I wish I had that chance!!!

This post was edited

I was 13 when I first had sex with a guy and I've been going strong ever since.

This post was edited

Ahhh the Jefferson Pools in VA...a great place.

This post was edited
RE: When was the first time you had man on man sex?

Frottage is Awsume. Its clean and a safe way to get off.

This post was edited