New member type question....

Recently joined the group, and was curious to ask if folks actually do use other members here as motivational inspiration? That's a pretty erotic thought ........

This topic was edited
RE:New member type question....

Yes I have

This post was edited

YES-I can honestly say that there ARE guys on this TS site that I have fantasized about and thought about while masturbating... my regret is that so many of the guys I would enjoy meeting are SO FAR AWAY...and I am one of those guys on here who WOULD like to translate my masturbation fantasies into real face-to-face meetings... so YES YES YES... I have jacked off thinking about many guys on here.

This post was edited

As much as possible. I try to find my way to as many men as i can erotically. being open is hot. It means nothing more until it becomes sex though.

This post was edited

Sure do like to look at hot pictures of nude men stroken their hard cocks and really like the ones of after shots with their hot cum on their belly and over their hand.really hot if they shoot big load on to their chin and have a taste

This post was edited

I love to watch men wrestling in the nude especially when they become erect. And the victors prize is always so erotic

This post was edited

We'll, I guess this group IS good at promoting motivation and erotic attention. Would love a message if anyone ever used any of my photos.
Out of curiosity, how often do others actually hear that someone is turned on by them?

This post was edited

Hope you like this

This post was edited

mmm i need to wrestle nude and it is hard to find men into it.

This post was edited

Hope you like this

I do like this shot.

This post was edited

Yes, I sometimes imagine TS members when I am masturbating. There are many wonderful members who share a healthy fantasy.

This post was edited