This post was edited
RE:Anyone Tried Male Anal Pleasing ways

Yes enjoy rimming and being rimmed with a mustache or beard

This post was edited

Yes enjoy rimming and being rimmed with a mustache or beard

This post was edited

I have a "Colt Turbo Bullet". It has very strong vibrations.

This post was edited

Well looking at your profile pics Ill be more than happy help out. Damn sexy guy

This post was edited

Yes enjoy rimming and being rimmed with a mustache or beardi
Id love you ro
Feel my beard on your ass as I rim you slowly and deep.. Love to taste you and your profile pics have my hard attention thinking bout it

This post was edited

Hi All,anyone tried anal pleasure by themselves with vibrator or may be with friends?

Love to tease my ass, start with electrode butt plug, work up to solid dildo suctioned to wall and slowly grind up and down. Watching in the mirror, while a guy kneeling in front rides a dildo and jerks off.

This post was edited

Mmmmm love all this topic. I enjoy anal massage, entry or whatever you want to call it. It all started with me getting an aneros prostate plug. Wow, did it feel great. I graduated to wearing butt plugs and using dillies on myself and having my friends use them on me too. Now to what I sooooo enjoy! I abylive my massage parlor as the ladies all know how much I like my anus massaged. They start the massage normally and as they get to my ass, I raise my hips up off table so I am on my arms with my ass in the air. They begin this part by slooowly rubbing their hands and fingers all around my crotch and anal area. As they progress by actually rubbing my hole, they then insert a finger to massage inside my anus. Oh btw I am always wearing 2 cockrings, 2 ball rings and glansrings. As she massages with one finger, I will moan and she will most times add a second finger. All while this is going on, I am leaking onto the table and feeling sooooo good. She will massage my hole and then flip me over to finish me off with her hand on my cock with her fingers still inside me. Oooohhhh what a feeling.

This post was edited

From time to time I enjoy fingering my ass.

This post was edited