Smooth

Ive shaved it all.off for 20 yrs , should have done it sooner..the sensations are so much better. My wet hairless warm lips atop my shaved man is heaven.

This topic was edited
RE:Smooth

I wish i can feel shaves, i didnt shave for so long yearsssssss

This post was edited

I have been a smooth nudist for about the same time frame and have enjoyed the smooth life, it's easier to when living in a nice warm place like Arizona

This post was edited

I agree it is delightful to be shaved and smooth. It feels much nicer and is much better for feminine hygiene. Also looks prettier and more feminine and allows us to get a sense of the vulva's individual personality.

This post was edited

That's so true. Why hide our precious bits under a bush?

This post was edited

I am also a shaved body, I shave myself almost to nothing but I have a problem with irritated skin on my shaving pussy. Would you advise me how to deal with it?

This post was edited

Use moisturizing shaving cream in delicate areas like your puppy. Less irritated and nicer to the touch
Protect such a lovely part of your body

This post was edited

Use moisturizing shaving cream in delicate areas like your puppy. Less irritated and nicer to the touch
Protect such a lovely part of your body

This post was edited

Sorry typo! Lol meant pussy! Both are soft and cuddly!

This post was edited

First of all you have to get your pubic area clean and wet. After that instead of using shaving cream use baby oil, you shave and after shaving aloe vera gel and a bath. With this method you are gonna have a deep shave on your beautiful pussy.

This post was edited

Right on brother!

This post was edited