Thursday Oct 25

Even though its cool were heading out there this afternoon. Maybe we can find another couple to keep us warm. (LOL)

This topic was edited
RE:Thursday Oct 25

Made it out to the beach on Friday 10/26. Not many people there with half the parking spots open. What I did notice was a number of people walking up and down the crossover nude, going to cars or even the restroom. The participants were both men and women. There was even one couple m/f camped out nude right in front of the crossover. The sign does seem to make a difference. C

This post was edited

Made it out to the beach on Friday 10/26. Not many people there with half the parking spots open. What I did notice was a number of people walking up and down the crossover nude, going to cars or even the restroom. The participants were both men and women. There was even one couple m/f camped out nude right in front of the crossover. The sign does seem to make a difference. C

This post was edited

Haha yeah it really does give it the feel of a real nude beach

This post was edited

Lol you guys shouldnt have much trouble finding people then that would be amazing lol

This post was edited

Joel, what do you consider a real nude beach? Just wondering.

This post was edited

Was that lot#5 that had open spots and nudist walking the crossover?

This post was edited

Yes it was lot 5. Today I saw one couple wearing only shirts as they exited their car and walked to the beach pulling a wagon with their stuff.

This post was edited

A place where you can be free without the restrictions of having to be clothed while you enjoy the beach under the beautiful sun with fun people i love apollo

This post was edited