What is the craziest Dare you and your buddy(s) ever did?

So this is the mancave.. so you know you can open up here..
what is the craziest dare you and your buddy(s) ever did ?

...so this one time.. me and my buddies had been drinkin
tequila shots and playing strip poker.. at once point..
my one buddy starts bragging about how his pre tastes
exactly like cotton candy.. of course all of us thought he was
pulling our legs. at some point I lose a hand.. and I have to bet
a dare instead of losing an article of clothing ( cause I was already buck naked)
so he dared me to taste his pre.. he got hard got himself leaking and there I go
tasting his pre right off the tap! ....and wouldn't you know.. . his fucking pre
does taste like cotton candy.. I was in shock..

...another time.. different time.. a different buddy of mine had lost the hand was already naked
and wanted to stay in the game so I made him kiss my coin slot!. ... again after a many beers,
he starts licking my hole for 2 minutes.. and then in front of all the guys comes up for air
and says " tastes like chicken!"

This topic was edited
RE:What is the craziest Dare you and your buddy(s) ever did?

Fantastic, man! Thanks for sharing. Wouldn't mind sharing your coin slot with your friend hehe :)

This post was edited

It's hard to chose:
Was it being tied between two trees wearing only a ladies nighty and then having my friend cut it off me and leaving me there?
Was it being chained to a beach bar with a sign (in two languages) asking everyone to strip me naked?
Was it being toyed with naked as an after-dinner entertainment?
Was it walking naked through the city center?
Was it stripping naked and putting all my clothes in a charity collection bin on the way home?
Was it giving a blow job with bystanders able to watch?

This post was edited

Wish I could get you to take my challenge when you get here in town.

This post was edited

Me and some buds were at our beach one day, (its not a nude beach, but its where likeminded men attend). Anyway as i met a new bud, we hit it off quite well and as i was getting ready to leave, i left him by sucking his cock right there on the beach in front of everyone else.

This post was edited

the craziest is subjective, depending on what you consider crazy. Naked crazy was, for example, a several hundred kilometer drive through northern Germany with friends, we wanted to go to a nudist hotel and have decided to go nude the whole tour, past coach cars and trucks. Funny!!
The craziest in sex I can tell here publicly is probably the BlowJob I gave two policeman. They had caught me at night crusing in the park with another man who was faster and has run away quickly so I stood there alone and naked. Since I had nothing to lose, I asked the police if it would not be easier if we forgot that, so I would blow both of them. Both said yes, so I've done the job and was not displayed .. * lol *

This post was edited

Great stories!

This post was edited