strange hobby

A strange hobby but love to walk nude in front of older women while I have an erection. Only at nudist beaches or resorts. Not sure why but wonder if I'm the only one and not nearly as easy as when I was 25.

This topic was edited
RE:strange hobby

It's not that strange. I love to be nude, especially when women are watching. I've had quite a few positive reactions, usually amused. Yes it's easier in a nude friendly environment like a beach, even if I'm the only one naked. And when I have to cover up I often use something skimpy or see-through, showing my bits to any passing ladies. And I love to wear kilts because the ladies ask if there is anything under the kilt. That's always an excuse to show them there isn't. I've even done it in a busy airport.

This post was edited

Not strange at all. I enjoy walking around erect in front of women and men. Its liberating. And always nice to see another erect penis

This post was edited

Not strange at all. I enjoy walking around erect in front of women and men. Its liberating. And always nice to see another erect penis

I agree - always good to see another erect penis!

This post was edited

Not that strange it seems.......lol. I too enjoy being seen naked and hard in front of women and if they show any interest Ill stroke it for them. If they like it Ill j/o and cum for them, surroundings allowing. Always a turn on especially for a gay man, go figure.

This post was edited

My father passed away when I was 9 years old, after which it was just me, twin sister, and our mother. I had always felt the urge to be naked. And one day when I was 11 and it was only my sister and me were home I just stripped off my clothes and went naked in the house and my sister never complained, lol. I was hard most of the day too. We lost track of the time and our mother came home and walked in on us, my sister clothed and me naked. She did not get mad at me at all instead that I could go naked at home whenever I wanted as long as it was just my sister and her were the only ones at home. Needless to say I always seemed to have a hardon when I was naked at home, LOL.

It is a shame we lose the ever hard days.

This post was edited

A strange hobby but love to walk nude in front of older women while I have an erection. Only at nudist beaches or resorts. Not sure why but wonder if I'm the only one and not nearly as easy as when I was 25.I do too. I live in Fla and there are lots of older women here. There are a couple that deliver food on a part time basis who are older. I answer the door with my robe open and with an erection when I know that they are coming. Neither one says anything but being cordial and passing a few bits of conversation.

This post was edited