Do women like it when a guy cleans them up?

Hi all,
I am wondering if the majority of women like it when a guy cleans up his mess? I tried it a few times with my woman and she thought it was nasty. What is the consensus of women?

This topic was edited
RE:Do women like it when a guy cleans them up?

I don't know if they like it, but I really want to clean up a nice cum filled/ covered pussy, then refill it!

This post was edited

I don't know if they like it, but I really want to clean up a nice cum filled/ covered pussy, then refill it!

This post was edited

I've had experiences with two other women besides my wife. They all enjoyed me cleaning up after either me or another male spent a load in their pussy. My wife isn't a swinger but thought it was very erotic. One of the women could actually squirt as her husband and I cleaned our loads together. Two tongues at the same time was more than she could endure without cumming.

This post was edited

Bambi loves to have cum licked out of her . It drives her wild!

This post was edited

My ex wife had some reservations about me eating her pussy clean after I came in her and our juices were combined. She also had reservations about me licking her asshole. I had never done either with a woman before but I loved doing that to her. I would lick her pussy clean and with my mouth full of our combined juices i would french kiss her share our cum. That seemed to excite her.
I still have an item on my bucket list and that is to clean up a woman and her husband after they have fucked. I want to lick her clean and him too.

This post was edited

i love when he cleans me and share the cum with me with a hot kiss

This post was edited

Deliciously sexy - such a lovely thing to do X

This post was edited

Yes!!
Its fabulous to feel my hungry cunt get filled with cum from a throbbing cock- and then equally great to feel a thrusting tongue dipping into my vag to slurp and suck it out of me.
I also like to clean it out of another woman after he cums inside her. I like to kiss her and smear it all over our faces and tits- earthy manly aroma... makes my mouth water for it right now.

This post was edited