Hand job at massage parlour

I like to go for a nude massage at this one place. It usually ends with this attractive woman giving me a hand job. She lets me cum in her hand. She usually takes it to the sink and washes it down the drain. I keep having a fantasy that I would lay back on the table and let her pour my cum in my mouth. I don't know if I should ask her to do this or not.

This topic was edited
RE:Hand job at massage parlour

There is no harm in asking. The worst outcome would be a "no" from her. And who knows, you could very well get what you want from her! Good luck. ;)

This post was edited

Tell her you want to clean her hand by licking it off. She might even stick her fingers in your mouth so you can suck each one clean and rub her palm on your tongue.

This post was edited

runningbare - I expect she has seen it all if she's been doing this for very long. lol.

This post was edited

I agree with the other posts. She most likely wont be mad, and may even agree to feed you your cum. I live by if you don't ask...you don't get. Go for it. But make sure you cum back here and keep us posted.

This post was edited

I like to go for a nude massage at this one place. It usually ends with this attractive woman giving me a hand job.

It's called a Happy Ending. The best one I had was when she slipped a condom on me and mounted me.

This post was edited

They can be great and lead to more than just you getting a massage. She might like one too. Good tips can loosen her up a bit!

This post was edited

Same happened to me the masseuse got me hard and then slipped a condom on my erection and shagged me for free, she must have been very horny that day

This post was edited