Pre cum is such a turn on.

I wish I dribbled precum...its just something that never happens to me. To be with a guy who leaks it though is a real turn on.
Recently I was with a group of guys and one of them in particular had constant strings of sticky nectar leaking from his cock. We were all using it as lube to wank and I loved it streaming over my nipples. When he finally shot his wad it was heralded by a gush of clear precum...which I was lucky enough to get covered in. It didnt take me long to shoot my load after that.

This topic was edited
RE:Pre cum is such a turn on.

Sounds great to me. Would love to have it dripping all over me...and I would gladly lap it up. Love honey...

This post was edited

I also have lots of pre-cum. Sometimes it drips down to my knee.

This post was edited

Mine is so sweet and delicious I just wank for that more than cumming.

This post was edited

I produce a lot of pre cum also. I love to eat it and I especially like to rub it on my wife's boobs and then lick it off. She likes it too!

This post was edited

I produce a lot of precum well before any other signs of arousal. Today I was looking through sexy pics on Tumbler when I noticed a string of precum hanging down between my knees. I did have to wash it off. When it dries it can gum up my PA - not good.

This post was edited

Damn, that happened to me last evening while at a public event . Was getting so horny seeing all the women and men walking about showing their sexuality. Had to play with my cock some (wasnt wearing anything under my shorts) felt something wet dripping down my leg

This post was edited

I've been on dates with men who have been precumming while we were at dinner, or at the movies, or in the car on our way somewhere. It's a huge turn on to know he's thinking about me and what may happen later on that evening!!!!!

This post was edited

I've been on dates with men who have been precumming while we were at dinner, or at the movies, or in the car on our way somewhere. It's a huge turn on to know he's thinking about me and what may happen later on that evening!!!!!

suddenly im oozing pre-cum all over as i get hard again just thinking about savoring some of ur sweet wetness with my waffles this morning, and watching ur nipples get hard when you notice im getting hard, and, and, and...

This post was edited