Cleaning job

I saw an article on Naturist Cleaners in H&E. You can hire someone to clean your house naked while you are naked or clothed. But no touching! You can also hire a clothed cleaner who will work while you are naked. And you can apply for a job there, cleaning other people's houses. Go to naturistcleaners.co.uk .

This topic was edited
RE:Cleaning job

Sounds like fun! I either need to move to the UK or start something like this here.

This post was edited

I saw an article on Naturist Cleaners in H&E. You can hire someone to clean your house naked while you are naked or clothed. But no touching! You can also hire a clothed cleaner who will work while you are naked. And you can apply for a job there, cleaning other people's houses. Go to naturistcleaners.co.uk .

when i moved to florida the first girl i hired to clean my condo gave me a discount for letting her work naked... since then i made it a condition, and one girl declined, but most are enthusiastic, including girls who normally work clothed... they've all enjoyed being watched and watching me react now n then, and there's usually some casual playful contact along the way, especially if im suddenly in the way while im watching...lol

i havent seen any local ads on websites, but this is a gated community with business cards for services posted on a bulletin board, and i recently noticed one girl is now offering "cleaning in the buff"...!

This post was edited

I would love a job like that too. I would encourage my employer to invite friends and neighbours to watch me work. The possibilities are mind boggling.

This post was edited