RE: Past experiences

lucky pierre, all that stimulation down there, i bet that can be a killer orgasm! i have to try lol!

This post was edited

The first time I had a threesome was in the rest room ot the 59th St. Subway station. I was in my twenties and had had group sucking and fucking but never quite like this. I had heard about sex going on. So I was standing at a urinal pissing and some guy comes up to me and starts feeling my ass. I dropped my pants to the floor and he bends down and starts licking my asshole. I look over to my left and there'is a hot Italian guy pissing at a urinal two spaces away. our eyes connect and he comes over and starts to drink my piss. The guy behind me spits several times into his hand and then rubs it on his cock and enters my asshole quickly. I bucked and yelled and he grabbed me and said, Shut the fuck up. he then began fucking me really hard. The guy on his knees licked my balls and tried to get his mouth back to where the guy was fucking me. Then he concentrated on sucking me off. He ate a lot of my cum, forced me to eat some and gave the rest to the guy who was dumping his load into my ass. The two of them knocked me down and took my jeans, stole my wallet and left. I went home in my tighty whiteys. After that no Subway sex, only inside closed doors.

This post was edited
RE:Past experiences

My first mmm threesome was a birthday surprise. I was overseas, stationed in Sicily at the time. I had a friend with lots of benefits, and I would often stop at his place on my way home for some fun, the company or just to crash. It happened to be my birthday and I had just gotten off of a 12 hour shift. I stopped at his place to crash, because I was just not going to be able to make the drive up the mountain to get home. Glen is really the best friend anyone could ever ask for. He let me in, wished me a happy birthday , made me a cappuccino and asked what I wanted for my birthday. A threeway I joked, as I headed to bed.

Several hours later, I woke up due to the fantastic BJ that I was getting. It may have been the hard cock I my mouth that woke me up....not sure...lol Glen had drives back to the base and had brought back the hot twink that we had been talking about for a while. Best birthday EVER!

This post was edited

NakedRick that is a wonderful experience, easy to imagine and a great memory, no doubt!

This post was edited

I have had many 3 ways and orgy's . One time I arranged for a hookup with a young Mexican guy at his place. He told me he .
had a treat for me. When I got to his apartment there was another guy there and both naked. Had a 3 way. I still see both of them but not as much as I would like too.

This post was edited

I've had a number of 3 ways, and a few 4 and 7 ways. Last was at a campground (men only) in MO. had a 3 way with this couple I had met the previous time I was there.

This post was edited

Im a gay man . Married to man. Im a bear/chub bottom; hes a skinny otter top. Lots of guys visit us for some NSA sex. A 3-way like you might fantasize rarely happens.

Even though all 3 of are naked in bed (or pool), in the end the 3rd guy is more into just one of us.

In the pool we have had a couple of Lucky Pierre situations. Thats when we create a 3 man daisy chain. Husbands cock in 3rd guys ass, his cock in my ass.

Because the 3rd guy gets the joy of fucking and getting fucked. He is Lucky Pierre.

This post was edited

I have only been able to take part in one 3 way. I felt really good to have a different person sucking on my cock while I sucked on a third cock. I would like to try for more. One in my ass, One sucking me and Me sucking another.

This post was edited

Have had 2 threesomes, both in the last couple of months. First 1 was OK, nothing all that special, BUT the second one was awesome, sucking and fucking each other for a couple of hours, was bent over the bed with the other 2 taking turns fucking me while I sucked the other guy, a dream come true.

This post was edited

I often have a foursome with 3 nudist friends. Love being in bondage and gangbanged.

This post was edited