Question

I have always wondered about guys who love to eat the cum of other men out of a woman's pussy, but have an aversion to put the source of the cum into their mouths. It was the other way around for me initially. I loved to suck cock but I had an aversion to cum. Fortunately, I got over that because I now love to eat cream pies and I love to eat cum right from the source.

This topic was edited
RE:Question

I have no problems, either out of the pussy or straight from the tap, cum is cum. I want it while it's still warm or it seems to get bitter when it cools. I really enjoy being under and licking a pussy while another guy is fucking. That way I can get a mixture of both.

This post was edited

I started out never thinking of doing it till my first wife asked if my best friend could fuck her one night after a few drinks. She wasn't on the pill and agreed if he would pull out. I stood by the bed and watched as she grabbed his ass and he pumped a big load deep inside her. So first time was because I was trying to suck him out of her. After that I just found out watching her and sucking her till she came was a real turn on.

This post was edited

I love to suck cock and always swallow the cum. I would love to lick another guy's cum out of my wife. She has only let me lick mine out once when she was pretty drunk.

This post was edited

Out of pussy or cock both good.

This post was edited

That is hot!

This post was edited

That is hot!

This post was edited

That is hot!

This post was edited

No problems either way. I love to suck cock, all the way till the delicious end. I also love to eat my own, and have eaten many, many creampies but those have always been my own making. I haven't had group sex so I don't have experience with that, but I would love to. Think I've mentioned it a few times already, but a fantasy of mine is where I'm doing 69 with my partner, and she's getting fucked by several guys all the way one at the time. I'd suck on those cocks between thrusts into pussy, taste my lady's juices on those delicious rods, then lick her cunt and clit while they're fucking, let that lovely sperm run on my face straight from the pussy right on top of me, and suck on that messy cock once more before a fresh one appears.

Maybe one day...

This post was edited

No problems either way. I love to suck cock, all the way till the delicious end. I also love to eat my own, and have eaten many, many creampies but those have always been my own making. I haven't had group sex so I don't have experience with that, but I would love to. Think I've mentioned it a few times already, but a fantasy of mine is where I'm doing 69 with my partner, and she's getting fucked by several guys all the way one at the time. I'd suck on those cocks between thrusts into pussy, taste my lady's juices on those delicious rods, then lick her cunt and clit while they're fucking, let that lovely sperm run on my face straight from the pussy right on top of me, and suck on that messy cock once more before a fresh one appears.

Maybe one day...

This post was edited