Inner wish...

I always had a hidden fantasy... I'm extremely shy in real life: i didn't even ever showered in front of other people. I always felt embarassement to be watched naked, especially when water is in any way "involved". But... recently, i started to feel the need to feel "exposed", especially against my will and especially when in water: doesn't matter if sea, pool or even a bathtub. So i started to try videochats and broadcast myself while bathing... But the best it would be being tied with hands on my back and... dunked underwater in front of many people... and then, being stripped of a tight lycra speedo. Slowly. While still underwater. And all the strangers watching me...
I know it's weird...maybe even stupid. But I had to tell this... At least here.

This topic was edited
RE:Inner wish...

My inner wish does not include water, especially since I nearly drowned myself. My inner wish is to be tied up and stripped naked in public, having my clothes trashed in the process so I'm obliged to stay naked. I did read of a man who got his friend to rip all his clothes off in a pub (he did prep the clothes to ensure they could easily be ripped off). One day I'll get a friend to do that.

This post was edited

Interesting post. I love using leather restraints on my wife. The visual is super erotic. I wouldnt mind performing this on another willing female who would love to be dominated. Kik : slcgary

This post was edited

I'm a male. And str8. Sry

This post was edited

Of course i'd luv it safely: i don't want to drown!

This post was edited

Of course i'd luv it safely: i don't want to drown!

this scene requires a certified cpr technician and a set of paddles. I know it sounds like too much but if you asphyxiate, you will need cpr and if your heart stops (bondage plus drowning) you will need paddles. Without those things, you will die in both cases. I have not met a dom top who I would trust or thought was qualified to do this scene. It is incredibly dangerous and easy to fuck up badly. Anoxia (low oxygen and passing out) and asphyxia are one minute apart. You tell by eyes, lips, and fingernails. Underwater, that is impossible almost.

30 years of very complex BDSM play here, lots of training and safety conscious, i know of dozens of deaths in scenes because of fuck ups. I did a waterboarding piss enema ass blast scene this year that had me choking on piss for 30 minutes tied under a rimchair, it was extremely difficult because you start drowning after expectorating (there was no room or force to push it out and off my mouth and nose) and have to suck air in while liquid goes in your lungs and so on. I got her out by blowing the mucus plug at the end and did a smile for the camera, but my buddy on top had no clue I was in that situation (he was a prop, the buddy in charge had designed the scene this way and I didnt call it off), it was very hard near the last 10 not to panic because i was passing out a bit, but i had to do it so I did. we had a pump, an aspirator, o2 cannister and a mask for full coverage oxygenation. for two liters or more of piss. You should do this scene with water before pool action. If you panic in this scene, you need more training, you don't want to panic in the other. The harder it is to get you out of the scene and the harder to tell, the less you want to risk losing it.

This post was edited