On the beach

My friend and I were having naked sex on the beach. Nothing complicated, just hand and blow jobs. We thought nobody would see us. Then a young couple walked past. I think they saw us as they got very intimate as they disappeared behind some rocks. So we were interrupted. But all was not lost as you can see.

This topic was edited
RE:On the beach

I hope you finished your blow jobs! I love sex on the beach in the open, with a chance people might see. Walking up and down the beach sporting an erect cock is fun and attracts attention too

This post was edited

Absolutely love beach sex. The first time I met my bud, we chatted for long time and we have much in common. Same ideals on sex, fantasies and just hit it off quite well. As I needed to leave, we were saying our goodbyes ans, as he was lying on his back, I went over to him, got on my knees and took him in my mouth right there on beach. There were msny guys around watching and I felt sooooo good bobbing up and down on his cock, then took it all the way to base. Guys were around stroking themselves and clapped after I finished. Btw, did I mention this is not a nude beach, but one where like-minded guys congregate.

This post was edited

I've sucked cocks in the gay section of nude beaches before. Always got a crowd of hard dicks to watch me - some got very close in a circle around me and i sucked all four of them

This post was edited