Like or lothe

A guy I'd been hiking naked with said how much he hated the piercings in my sack when he commented on a photo which he had taken. Another guy was so taken with my piercings he could not resist exploring them with his hands. He soon became hard and we had passionate fun.

This topic was edited
RE:Like or lothe

Each to his own Olly.
What you do to your body is firstly for your pleasure and desires, not someone else.
Secondly the 2nd guy who not only liked but explored your jewelry and provided pleasure to both far out ways someone who doesn't like it.
The only time I would be concerned about someone's genital jewelry is if it was a big PA and I was worried about chipping my teeth......

This post was edited

I don't loathe them they just give me the shivers, they are the first I seen close too

This post was edited

Most men (and women) don't want to be pierced themselves but many are intrigued. Most just accept them. At one nude gathering a man brushed his penis against some glasses as he squeezed between tables. And a woman immediately said there would be a tinkling of glasses if Olly did that. And the barman promised to get a PA by the next time we met (I said he'd have to prove it). At another event a lady ordered a Slippery Nipple cocktail. I tweaked my pierced nipples and she came over to chat.

Getting a first piercing is a bit like venturing into nudity - just a lot more painful. Once hooked you can want more. I bought my own piercing needles and got carried away. I've actually cut down on the number of piercings I have recently. Yes there can be too many! Incidentally my most intimate piercing (a Dydoe) was done as a dare.

I have seen others with many tattoos. The difference is that a tattoo is for life whereas a piercing can be removed. So each tattoo has to be special.

This post was edited