Hi all

Of course I join!!!

This topic was edited
RE:Hi all

I love sucking cock or eating pussy, so this is a good group. Its a win for me either way. Cocks and Pussy! Get it in my face! Love having my cock in a mouth while I have a cock or pussy in my face!

This post was edited

Mmm we love to 69 when we go to sex parties and orgies. It is such a great way to meet new potential sex partners. From my point of view you get a great ideal of what is to cum from a hard cock......a pre-taste of his living seeds......how long he can last.....etc, etc, etc! From hubby's point of view he gets to taste her juices......see how her hips wiggle when he licks her sweet spot.....then when he is working her g-spot he sees if she is a squirter. Its an awesome position in sex play and always leads to great intercourse.....A great ice breaker if I might say! Beth (oYo)

This post was edited

It is most definitely a nice break you LOL in my case I get to taste from his shaft my wifes pussy juice

This post was edited

I also love it when I am on top of a guy 69in. When I begin to taste his precum I know he is just on the verge of coming so I work his penis head and watch his balls as the are usually flat and hanging down in his sack. When he begins to cum his balls will pull up close to his cock base, usually 1 on each side, with each squirt and thrust. It is such a turn on to see his balls pulling up with each squirt then getting the squirt into my mouth or shot at my face or breasts. It seems that they cum alive when they are releasing new fresh sperm! Love it Beth (oYo)

This post was edited

Mmm Scubaboy, that is a neat nickname as I love a guy that can go down on a woman with the great intentions of seeing that she is satisfied and given multiple orgasms. So many men think the opposite that women are expected to suck their cocks then get nothing in return! Glad to see there are still guys out there like you! Too bad you are not my neighbor! Beth (oYo)

This post was edited