My cock is long and fairly thick with a big mushroom head. Can you really feel it when you are getting fucked and the glans is large?

My question is to bottoms and any ladies in this group. Can you really feel the edges of the mushroom head when you are getting fucked? I have been told that you can. I love when someone rides me and milks a load out of me. I can feel it when the head of my cock is gripped internally but I'm wondering if this is because you can feel the head.

This topic was edited
RE:My cock is long and fairly thick with a big mushroom head. Can you really feel it when you are getting fucked and the glans is large?

Would be lovely to taste and feel that big head sliding past lips and along tounge, also to feel it buried balls deep, exciting the depths, massaging the prostate and coating it all in your soothing cream

This post was edited
RE:My cock is long and fairly thick with a big mushroom head. Can you really feel it when you are getting fucked and the glans is large?

I Hope you won't be offended if I ask if you'be ever bottomed a guy or use d ildos or vibrators on yourself , if you have and if you're willing to put something up your ass, you could consider making a dildo from an impression of your cock,, you can get kits from sex shops or thorough male order , In the UK it's called " clone a Willy " it would give you the opportunity to find out what pleasure your lovely cock is giving to others when you fuck them and if there's anything you can do with your cock to make the recipient achieve the orgasm of tgeir dreams

This post was edited

I love the feel of a thick big mushroom head cumming in my mouth making me feel like a submissive cum slut!

This post was edited

Yes, I am sure some of us can and it is quite a sensation. That wide glans touches areas that most of us take for granted and provides some great stimulation.

This post was edited

I think I'd like to try that.

This post was edited

Me personally..... no. The glans is pretty squishy and is no match for my "tightness".

That said, The only time I can tell is when penetration starts and the head gets past the sphincter.

I would be happy to test the theory with you

This post was edited

Yes, to some extent. On penetration you feel the difference between the fatness of the head and then the thinner shaft, so there's a little more initial anal stretch (big sigh of pleasure). . Also a little more plop on the way out. Not sure that I noticed much difference at the prostate. I imagine women might notice more stimulation.

This post was edited