Flashing

I love flashing straight men,,,to see the reaction I get. Also like getting estimates for random things for my house and be nude when the salesman comes. Have done it several times,,is a big rush!

This topic was edited
RE:Flashing

I've been nude while a salesman is here to give me an estimate too. I find it funny how amazing their eye contact is during their presentation. (Sometimes, I don't think they even blink!) They're terrified that they'll let their gaze "drop below the horizon". LOL

This post was edited

Not had any salesmen but I have shown a meter reader where the two meters are - on indoors in the bathroom lobby and one outside in the garage.

This post was edited

I love flashing straight men,,,to see the reaction I get. Also like getting estimates for random things for my house and be nude when the salesman comes. Have done it several times,,is a big rush!

how do you know they are straight, the hot part would be thinking you were flashing someone straight and the next thing you knew they were grabbing your cock or dropping to their knees.

This post was edited

In all my 17 years as a home services professional, I've never had a customer greet me at the door naked. I wish they would. But it just hasn't happen. I've worked for a few nudist friends, and they were naked.. but that was expected because we already knew each other. And I've had a few dick-slips happen. Guys wearing gym shorts or boxers, but that's about it. But, OMG, if OhioBeef opened the door naked, I probably would fall out... you, sir, are A LOT of man to take in!... Whew. That would be something. LOL

This post was edited

My flashing is mostly in my kilt. The old question re freeballing offers an intro - to prove I have nothing under the kilt. I've flashed in airports, once even to airport security. Also, recently, mid flight to 6 tipsy ladies. The streets of Harrogate are good at around 9pm. Once to a hen party which insisted on a flash photo next to the bride. And I've had friendly responses when flashing in bars. Last night my kilt was lifted in a posh party in our Village Hall.

This post was edited

Got me wishing I was a salesman at your door. I'd find a reason to kneel down at some point...

This post was edited

Love to show

This post was edited