RE:Share ur anal pleaure here

Hello

This post was edited

Hi Guys just wanted to post some new pics of me having fun with my ass, love playing with toys, have some dildos and buttplugs, and likle to play with myself for long sessions levying the buttplug or prostate massager in for a long time, when I'm fucking my ass my dick goes completely soft and shrinks, still love the feel of it and it's really sensitive oozing precum, as I play with my ass and love to be such a sub bottom with all the pleasure in my ass and teasing my soft cock (Love watching and playing with other subs like me really turns me on) and love it when I fuck myself just right and reach the Prostate spot enough to make myself cum loads without even touching my tiny small dick it's such a blast! then love to finger my hole and stretch it after love the smell of ity fucked and raw, and love the smell of my soft cock all drenched in precum and cum

This post was edited

love fucking my slutty hole and showing it off and love to see urs too! watching another guy fucking his ass as I fuck mine is so hot! love to show my hole raw being pleased as my sub dick shrivels here sharing some pics and always happy to show more

This post was edited

anal feels so good and awesome hope someday to have a real cock in me

This post was edited

A guy that lives about 15 miles from me post hotel parties and sometimes private home parties which are always hot. Sometimes there may be 20 guys show up and other times only 3. He had a private home party which I went to and when I got there I stripped at the front door and went to the 3 guys in the living room naked. The one guy was in his late 50's , hairy in his chest and hung like a horse, he was the one I wanted ! There was another guy there besides the one throwing the party and he was late 20/ early 30's and was busy sucking Mr. big. I went for the big one as I didn't think the younger guy would ever take that big cock and I knew I have had bigger ones before and could take him with no problem . We alternated sucking Mr big and in be tween I pleasured the younger dude. Then we moved to the bed in one of the bedrooms. I started to make it clear to mr big I wanted him to fill my hole but he did not think he could preform but I continued to make my case and told him if he could'n cum that was OK and I knew that if he couldn't cum he would pound me longer. So he started dogie style but had trouble getting started in me so had to get the lube to get things started. He was bigger than I first thought but after a few minutes he was at a smooth steady speed until I started to yell harder, deeper, faster, pound that hole, don't hold back, give me all you got ! I don't think he expected that out of a 150 pound guy but he did as he was told. After a little while I told the other guy to get in front of me and I got a spit roast. Then I had Mr. big stop and had the younger guy move down and I sat on his cock and rode him for a short while before having Mr.big join back in. One of the best 2 hour 3 ways I ever had. About the time we were threw another guy showed up , got naked and sat on the bed but only 10 minutes later the guy throwing the party decided it was time to stop .

This post was edited

Some really hot pictures here. I love spreading it, filling it, and then showing it for all.

This post was edited

Some really hot pictures here. I love spreading it, filling it, and then showing it for all.

This post was edited

Love showing off when I play with my ass! Exposing everythging love posting videos, pics, and open cam, exposing my hole fucked and stretched and my dick completely soft shriveled ass all the pleasure is my ass love stretching my hole and showing my big butt spread, showing my big wrinkly feet and that little cock flapping and dissapearing sometimes and love watching guys fuck their asses! and my favorite is other big guys with small soft cocks and big feet and there's so many sexy men fucking their sexy butts let men know if u wanna see my xtube https://www.xtube.com/profile/slorneb

This post was edited

Mine is xtube.com/user/ricardomtl

This post was edited

I think anal sex is cool. I like stuffing something up my asshole.

This post was edited