Body part to be massaged naked

Which body part of the other guy do you start massaging naked? Do you like having him lying on his back or on the stomach?

This topic was edited
RE:Body part to be massaged naked

Damn... naked rick... now I want a massage from you soooo bad....

This post was edited

Love to work on ya. If you get wood, I may have to climb on for a ride :)

This post was edited

I've been a CMT since 2002. Most people are used to starting the massage on their stomach but I've always started with the person on the table face up. This makes it easier to communicate with the person on the table in the first few minutes of the massage and also allows you to read subtle changes in their demeanor while you are working on them. It also allows you by observing their erection whether you are connecting erotically with them or not. Men often fall into two groups. Ones that are cock oriented and those who like their ass played with as well. By delaying playing with their cocks until the second part of the massage you will be able to explore their entire body erotically first and build up a huge reservoir of sexual energy before the happy ending. I also do a lot of sideline work, which is great for eating ass and fucking butt. I've described a few of my massages in my account blog area.

This post was edited

My technique to massaging is similar to nude_massage. I generally don't go for the genitals until I have you fully relaxed, comfortable and into the experience. Even if an erection happens I still won't touch it til I've completed massaging other parts of the body. I like to start out with a guy lying on his stomach. If he wants to stay partially clothed during the stages of the session, I'm totally fine with that. As he becomes more comfortable...and aroused....the rest of the clothing comes off.

This post was edited

I prefer to start on my stomach and then flip over. I like it the same way when I massage another guy.

This post was edited

Start stomach
Centre area
Breath control
Sensual reactions visible
Try our method AMAS method
Dr Aristos Bouus
Sms 0033678364838

This post was edited