Jack Hanson part 7

Disclaimer: These stories are completely based on fantasy and do not depict any real events or people. If you would be offended by reading fictional accounts of sexual relationships involving adoptive relatives, you should not read this story. All characters represented are over 18.

Jack Hanson 7

Present day
Irvings body bounced on the couch as I repeated drove his cock in and out of my mouth. His breathing came in short gasps and I knew he was going to come again soon. He was moaning and called my name over and over and had his fingers wrapped in my hair. I was really working him over and using every oral trick I had ever learned. His fingers were opening and closing and his hair pulling excited me even more. Just as I tasted his first drops of cum, I pulled his cock out until I was running my tongue right against the underside of his cock head. He let out with a huge moan and shot two great jets of cum into my mouth. I continued to just suck the head of his cock and his legs kept jumping. Stop, stop, stop, he cried. That makes me feel like you are turning me inside out. I softened my suction and just let his cock lay in my warm mouth. I took my fingers and milked one last taste of cum and then leaned forward and kissed him.

Irving said he felt weak as a kitten and I told him to just rest. I got up and got a drink of water and walked back to the couch with my cock still partially hard. I handed Irving a glass of water that he drank straight down. He looked at me and asked what the doctor said about me having multiple orgasms. I told Irving the doctor recommended it and then laughed. Irving sat me down away from the coffee table and placed one legs over each of his shoulders. OK, my friend, I have to follow your doctors orders. With that he sucked on his finger, inserted it slowly into my anus and took my cock into his mouth.

The next morning I got up and sat with my cup of tea and toast and thought about how Irving was one more of a long line of fantastic men in my life. So many of them were gone now but many others were still out there somewhere. A thought began to form in my mind and I knew the computer would help it come to fruition. I picked up the Oueen Anne English bone china cup, one of many my had mom collected, and walked over to the laptop. I saw that it was still on. In my excitement with Irving, I had completely forgotten about logging off. I just knew that my legs over his shoulders and his finger sliding in and out of my ass were the vehicle for my second and final orgasm of the night. Irving and I agreed that we didnt want to use them all up on his very first night back.

I moved to shut off the laptop but I saw it was still open to my journal. I sat down and started to read what I had written.

Steve and I rode most of the way without saying a word. Finally I asked him if his dad ever said much about the hunting trips. Steve admitted he didnt but he always seemed to come home in a good mood even though they never got anything. Mom once said they didnt care about hunting but just wanted to be boys again for a week. She also said his clothes all smelled like beer. But she did say that he always brought home mostly clean underwear. She laughed and said he probably went commando all week. The thought of Mr. Godby without any underwear made my cock lurch a little and I saw Steve give me a funny look.

We pulled into the driveway and I said to grab his stuff and follow me. I told him our house didnt look as fancy as his did. He walked he and looked around and then back at me and smiled. Its like a hunting lodge, he said. I had never really thought about it but I guess it was. Dad had put in vertical 1x6 tongue and groove pine paneling and the furniture was heavy tan leather and very masculine. The ceiling was high with open rafters and 3 large wooden beams across it. The hardwood floors, which extended into both bedrooms, had a 7x9 forest green, tan and burgundy area rug, with several reading lamps placed around the couch and chairs. The TV was against one wall and a low bookcase, filled with books by Rex Stout to Homer to Hemingway, ran under the casement windows. We still had the tan stripped curtains mom had put up but they were manly enough and dad had added half-height inside shutters he could close at night since we seldom wore clothes. Dads room was straight in front of us through the living room and mine was to the left. The master bath was in his room but dad had added a sliding pocket door into my room so I could use it also instead of walking back out through the kitchen and down the hall to the bathroom by the laundry room.

Dad stood up and I went over and gave him a hug and told him this was my friend Steve Godby. Dad shook his hand and said, your dad sure is a good guy Steve so I know youve been taught well. Thank you Mr. Hanson, he speaks highly of you too sir and I think Jack is a great guy also, Steve replied. I cleared my throat then asked if anyone else in this mutual admiration society was hungry. We all laughed and dad told me to stow Jack bags, wash up and then wed go.

We walked into my room and Jack set his bags in the corner. He looked around and just said, cool. I had some blown up pictures from a trip to New England including one that dad had taken on the coast of Maine just as a wave broke on the rocks and drenched me. The picture showed me ducking and cringing as the icy water wet me thoroughly. I told him how we had run back to the motor home where I stripped it all off and wrapped in a fluffy towel while dad rubbed my hair dry. The full size bed was against the wall covered with a bedspread printed with Native American bear figures. It would be several years before I understood the symbolic coincidence of having bears on my bed. A bureau with a large mirror faced the bed and gave me great viewing pleasure while masturbating. In the right corner was an old small table from Grandpa Hanson that held my Garrard turntable and a stack of both 45 and 33 rpm records. Dave Brubeck and Vince Guaraldi were featured prominently. Not to say that Elvis and Chuck Berry werent also played loudly while I danced naked when home alone.

We walked in to wash our hands and dad was back in the corner pissing. I walked to the sink and turned it on but Steve froze and then sputtered out how sorry he was for walking in on my dad. Steve turned away but I also noticed he turned toward the mirror where he had a clear view of my dad. Dad told him not to worry about it and he should have closed the door but he and Jack just never bothered with that since it was just the two of us. Dad shook his cock and put it away and came over to wash his hands. OK boys, whos hungry? MEN, I said and Steve and I cracked up while dad just looked confused. We explained it to him on the way to the car.

The burgers were great and we each had three so we were all stuffed when we headed home. Thanks so much Mr. Hanson, Steve said. I could tell he really had a good time and I realized that he and I must share in the fact we dont have any close friends.

We got home and all found a place to sit like three full and contented bear cubs. I yawned and said, well, I for one feel grungy and want to get a shower. I told Steve that he was welcomed to use the other bathroom and towels were in there. Dad said he would just jump in with me if that was ok. He was tired tonight and just wanted to get cleaned up and read before bed. Steve said that sounded great and he would just get his clean clothes. I looked at dad and said, dad, Steve is a budding nudist like us. Do you mind if he doesnt wear any clothes. Steve looked at me like I had just gone insane. Dad paused for a long time then said, its ok with me but maybe I better keep some clothes on so Im not inappropriate with someone so young. Steve immediately piped up that he had turned 18 in January so it wouldnt bother him, then added that my dad should do whatever he felt comfortable with. I had seen Steve checking out dad several times so I knew what he was thinking.

We went into the room and Steve gave me a perplexed look and whispered, what if I bone up?. So what, I said. It happens to us all the time and dad just says its a normal guy thing. I didnt mention that my life had changed just 24 hours earlier with Mr. Wells and dad. I added that he could wear clothes if he wanted but I was going to dress like I always donaked.

Steve took a pair of boxers out of his bag and took them with him. Before he walked out I whispered, remember your room right before your dad called you. I saw a twitch in Steves pants and I knew he remembered. I reached down and slid my hand across his puffy cock. He shook his head and walked out.

Dad was ready to get into the shower as I walked in. He sure seems like a nice kid, but then his dad is a good guy too, dad commented. Yeah dad, can I be honest with you? Dad said of course I could and so I told him of my suspicions about the hunting trips. Dad looked at me and said, son, our hunting trips are a tradition that we dont talk about away from the cabin but I plan to take you along this fall. It was a non-answer but yet I think it said what I wanted to know. I still wondered about grandpa Hanson but I figured I would save that for another time.

Dad and I continued to talk and I didnt realize how much time had passed until I heard the timid knock on the door frame. Steve was standing outside and I said he could come on in. He hesitated but walked in and kind of turned away from us but again stood looking in the mirror. Dad looked at me and smiled as he shut off the water. Dad leaned out and asked Steve if he could hand them the two towels on the counter. Steve got them and brought them over but still kept his head slightly turned away. Dad thanked him and I made a face at him which made him laugh.

Steve was wearing his boxers and held the towel in front of him. I finally told him that if he was really uncomfortable to go ahead and get his shorts. He mumbled he was fine and hung up the towel. I could now see why he wanted to keep the towel as he had a tent in his underwear. Dad just acted as if he never saw it and dried himself off. I could see Steve peek at my dad then look back at me. His eyes opened wide as they shifted from cock to cock. Dad said he maybe should grab some boxers too. Steve quickly spoke right up and told him he didnt have to but dad said he would.

Dad walked back out into the room where I was now the only naked one. I put a towel under my ass as was our rule when naked and I set out a couple more in case Steve and dad had a change of heart. We all sat quietly then Steve spoke. My dad said I am ready to go on the hunting trip this fall. Can Jack go too. It would be great to have another kid, er man my age. Dad told him we were just talking about that in the shower and he had already told Jack he could go. Steve pumped his fist once and said that was great news. I got up to get a drink and asked dad and Steve if they would like one. I got three glasses of water and handed one to Steve and turned to dad and dumped part of it right in his lap. Dad jumped up and did a quick dance then we all laughed. Dads boxers stuck to him and his big cock and balls were as good as in the open. Dad peed his pants, I cried in a sing song voice as Steve and I cracked up. You did that on purpose, you little twerp, dad laughed. I told him I wasnt used to him in clothes. He shrugged and then looked at Steve as if to ask if he minded. Steve said, no, Im cool with it. I knew he was more that cool with it as I could see in the way he watched dad peel off his wet boxers. Dad tossed them and they stuck right to my face. In the dryer, twerp. I peeled them off my face and glance at Steve but he was totally engrossed in watching my dad. Dad picked up one of the towels next to Steve and I could see Steves hand cover up his crotch. I smiled and took the wet undies and put them in the dryer and turned it on.

When I walked back into the room, I saw dad look up quickly and then move toward his chair. I noticed right away that his cock was a little more swollen that when I had left the room. I wondered what could have happened in that 45 seconds I was gone. I guess I could have jacked off approximately 2.5 times had I been motivated.

Steve turned and looked at me and his cheeks blushed with color. I decided to make a joke of it and using my very adult voice said, what were you kids doing in here? You better not have been playing with it or youll go blind. Steves face turned bright crimson and he turned toward my dad. Dad started to speak but Steve interrupted him and said, I asked your dad if he thought I wasmature enough to go on the hunting trip. And I said, more than enough, piped in my dad. I looked at them both very seriously and said, thats it? Thats it? I thought you two were talking blow jobs the way you clammed up.

Steve about choked and turned even redder and dad admonished me and said I had embarrassed Steve. Steve spoke up immediately and told dad it was ok but he just wasnt used to such honest, candid talk. He thought it was great and he wished he and his dad were so free. Your dads a terrific guy Steve but remember you have a woman in the house so sometimes its hard for guys to be guys, dad said. Hes the best, Steve replied. I wanted to add that he was hot as hell too but I kept my mouth shut for a change.

We all settled back down and I looked over at Steve. His partial bone had gone down so I jumped at the opportunity. I asked him if he was ready to join our nudist world now. Steve looked kind of uncertain and glanced at my dad, who was back in his favorite chair. His cock had gone done from its previous puffiness and his balls were squeezed on top of his thighs. Steve stood up and said, what the hell and pulled his boxers to the floor. His cock had shrunken up inside his foreskin and his balls were drawn tight to his body. Steve looked down and moaned and said, see why I asked about the hunting trip? Dad looked at me and said, I absolutely remember it looking larger than that after the shower and smiled at Steve. Steve started to blush and I said, you should have seen it earlier today dad. This young man had a great future ahead of him. I eventually see him in the awesome cock hall of fame. Steve started to protest then just burst out laughing. Well, not anytime soon, he said. Oh, dont sell yourself short. The night has just started, I whipped right back.

Steve seemed to begin to relax and we went back to the topic of how dad and I talked so easily. Dad turned to Steve and told him that he and I had always treated everything as just a normal part of growing up. They had both gone through it and didnt see any reason to hide anything. It was just the two of them and they loved each other too much for bullshit. Steve nodded his head at everything dad said and I saw that his cock had lengthened out again.

I looked at dad then at Steve and said that dad never made me feel ashamed about jacking off. He treated it as something every guy does. He probably jacks off as much as I do, right dad? Steve opened his mouth, slightly shocked but I could see my words had an effect on him. Dad laughed and told Steve that he didnt think he and Steves dad together could jack off as much as Jack did. We all laughed and I immediately flashed on a mental image of Mr. Godby naked and beating his meat. I really wondered what his naked body looked like. Steve got a kind of dreamy look and I was sure he was thinking of either my dad or his jacking off. I also noticed his cock was starting to rise again. He covered it partially with his hand but it was now getting too big to cover completely. I glanced at dad and I saw him look at Steves cock and his cock started a jerky rise too. The talk was heading the way I had hope and my Pony was getting ready to stand up as well.

Steve said he really couldnt imagine his dad jacking off. His voice almost cracked as he said it. Dad assured him that all guys do it so he bet Steves dad did too. By now our cocks were all standing up or out and the sexual tension was in the air. I told Steve that I was kidding and I knew my dad didnt jack off as much as I did but I still heard him several nights a week. Dad laughed and said, and the way this conversation is going, I bet you will hear me tonight too! When he said that, Steve took his hand away and we all looked at his now very nice sized boner. He kind of smiled and said, now do you think I will fit in Mr. Hanson? Very nicely, answered my dad, very, very nicely. Youre a chip off the block, which caused me to shiver with more information about Mr. Godby and that maybe dad had seen him with a hard on. He stared openly at Steve nice uncut cock, head now fully exposed, and I could see dads cock raise up to its full height. He twisted in his chair so Steve and I could both have an unobstructed view. To say the least, my pony was now at full gallop and sticking straight up and touching my belly.

I squeezed my cock and a drop of precum popped out on the tip. I took my finger and wiped it up and sucked my finger. Dad watched me, hesitated, then did the same. Steve just stared at us like we had two heads. He asked us what it tasted like. I said, youve never tasted your precum or cum? No, I thought that meant I was really sick. Dad spoke up and said, Steve, whatever you want to do in the privacy of your room or even with another consenting adult is absolutely normal. Theres nothing sick about it. Steve nodded then looked down at his cock where a pearl of precum laid waiting. I usually just wipe it all off when I done and flush the toilet paper. I keep a roll under my bed. Where you mom has seen it a hundred times, I thought to myself. He kept looking at the precum on the head of his cock so I squeezed another drop and put it in my mouth. Steve reached down, scooped up the drop and licked his finger. He smacked his lips then smiled and squeezed his cock again producing more precum. Step number one, I said.

Dad stood up and said he better get to bed. I knew that meant he couldnt go another minute without spurting cum. He stretched and his cock bounced and still stood straight up to where his cock head brushed against the underside of his big belly. A faint smear of precum spread on his belly. Dad was getting me very turned on but watching dad and Steve made me feel as if I could better my 19 second record. You dont have to go to bed on my account, Steve said quickly. I really like talking with you and stuff. The and stuff means looking at your cock and balls dad, I quipped. Steve rolled his eyes at me but, with his crimson face, looked sheepish enough that it was obvious I had nailed it. Well, truth be told men, I like the view here myself but I better quit while Im ahead. You two can certainly carry on without me cant you, he said and winked. He told us we were now adults and could enjoy ourselves completely if we wanted. Dad pulled his foreskin all the back making his cockhead look huge and milked out another big drop of precum. He started to put his finger in his mouth when Steve called out, Stop! We both jumped then he said oops, I meanuhmay I? nodding toward the precum on dads finger. Then he turned to me and said, you too Jack. I squeezed a big glob out and put it on my finger. Dad and I both walked in front of Steve, our big bellies touching the top of our cocks and extended our cum-covered fingers to his mouth. Steve closed his eyes as our fingers entered his mouth. I was surprised how hot it felt inside his mouth. He sucked our fingers several time and reluctantly pulled his mouth off. Thanks, he said quietly. Our pleasure, we both answered together. That was awesome, Steve said.

Dad slowly stroked his cock a couple more times and said, really, I better go and let you two alone. I could see the disappointment on both their faces but then Steve looked over at me and nodded ok. Then he asked quickly, why dont either of you have any pubic hair? I gave a very quick version of the Smooth Pony tale and dad told him he shaved himself to make me feel better about being hairless but he also really liked the look and feel. Steve stared at dad then asked if he could see what it felt like. Dad didnt say anything for a moment and then told him it might be better if he felt me. I said, oh, come on dad. I have no hair and he is definitely going to feel mine tonight but you are shaved and thats different. Let him touch it. Steve looked at dad then at me then back at dad again. How old are you again Steve, dad asked? Steve told him he turned 18 several months ago. No, I dont think so, dad said and turned to walk into the bed room then turned back around and said, OK, just touch but please, Steve you understand why you cant talk about this. I know you are legal age but it would bring down a shit storm on all of us. Steve nodded without taking his eyes off of dads cock. I was mesmerized by what was happening in front of me and I wanted to keep the ball rolling. Steve got his face right up close to dads cock and for a moment I thought he was going to suck it. I sure didnt blame him as that was my goal too. He reached out his fingers and gently caressed around dads pubic area. He ran his fingers around touching his balls and up to under his big belly. Dad had closed his eyes and was just frozen to the spot. I was watching it all happen and realized how much I envied Steve at the moment. Steve continued to run both hands around on dads cock, balls, belly and pubic area. I had moved off of the couch and gotten my face right down in the middle of the action. I looked down and precum was running down Steve cock head. I reached over and wiped it off causing Steve to jump. I held it in front of him and then wiped it on dads pulsing cock head. Dad had precum of his own running out and I nodded to Steve. He leaned forward and very softly ran his tongue around the head of dads cock cleaning off all the precum. Dads body jerked and he moaned then put his hand on Steves shoulder. Wow, he said. I really want to let you go on but I just cant. You two have a wonderful night. With that he turned and walked on weak legs into his room and flipped off his light. I noticed he didnt close his door. I knew he could see everything going on if we stayed in this room.

I turned to Steve and smiled and he just shook his head. This was unreal, he said. You and your dad are so totally hot. I feel like I am going to shoot a gallon of cum. I sure wish he would have stayed up. Me too, I said but I also understand why he felt he needed to go, I said quietly.

The couch faced at a right angle to dads room and I was betting he wasnt asleep. I told Steve to sit back on the couch and just relax. We had never really touched each other yet and I was dying to give him some real pleasure. He leaned back and I lightly touched his leg on the inside of his knee. That seemed to be a sensitive spot for more than just myself. Steve reacted as I expected and opened his legs farther. I moved in between them and began to lick his balls. His cock jumped like crazy and I thought he might blow his load very soon. I continued to lick his balls and moved to the shaft of his cock. Steve was making little noises and opening and closing his legs against me. I lifted his balls and flicked my tongue against his rosebud. I had never done that before and I wanted to see if I liked it. Steve sure seemed to like it. I ran my tongue back and forth on his ass crack while slightly stroking his cock. His ass pucker was opening and closing as I probed with my tongue. I moved my mouth up and took one of his balls into my mouth and sucked on it. By this time Steve was moaning loudly and I knew dad could hear everything. I had no doubt that he was also watching and stroking his cock.

My own cock was dripping precum onto the hardwood floor and I was getting pretty close myself. I figured this was only the first of at least several times we would cum tonight. Steve was rubbing his hands under his belly so I pushed his belly up with one hand and started to lightly stroke under it and run my fingers through his sparse pubic hair. I saw a motion in my right peripheral vision and I turned enough to see dad standing in his door way watching and stroking. I motioned to him with my head and he was immediately beside me. I moved over and ran my tongue up Steve cock then dropped my mouth over him and deep throated him several times. I looked at dad and he got down and stared licking Steves balls as I ran Steves cock in and out of my mouth. I was also stroking my own cock and feeling my balls start to tingle. I felt a hand on my hand then it pushed my hand off of my cock. A thrill went through me as I felt dads hand stroking me. He shook his head and removed his hand from my cock and put it back on his own. I gave him a disappointed look then drove Steves cock deep into my throat and a quiver went through his body. I looked up and saw Steves eyes open as he realized that my dad was also sucking on his balls and that put him completely over the edge. His body bucked and he let out a yell and shot a huge stream of cum deep into my throat. Spasm after spasm shook him and still the cum shot out. I was amazed at his cum output and I kept swallowing but I heard my dad groan and felt his cum shoot all over my leg, cock and under my belly. He pumped his cock hard and several more shots hit me and that was all I could take. I leaned back and pointed my cock toward dad and I covered his cock and pubic area with cum. A second shot hit clear up on his belly. I milked my cock and my mind couldnt even begin to understand how great I felt. Dad sat back and started to say he was sorry but he just couldnt stand watching it any longer.

Steve looked at him then at me and said, I was so hoping Jack would want to stay out here so you could see. I smiled to myself, pleased my strategy had paid off. Steves cum was so sweet tasting and I realized I was really the first person to ever taste it. I told them that and Steve told me to hold on. He squeezed out a glob on his finger and slipped it into dads mouth then got another drop for himself, licking his finger clean. Dad said he better get some tissues to clean us off but Steve stopped him, pushed us both back onto the floor side by side and started at our balls to lick us clean. He took his finger and scooped up the mixture of my cum and dads and fed it to us both and then just smeared it over all our bellies.

Present day
I turned the computer off and sat quietly for a few minutes just thinking about dad and how much I missed him. I wondered also about Steve and what had become of him. We had maintained contact for several years which included a couple hunting trips and a very memorable trip out west. I thought about Mr. Godby and how much I enjoyed writing about him in my life journal. Mr. Godby had passed away not that many years ago and he really enjoyed my visits whenever I returned to see dad. I looked down and smiled at seeing these memories could still my cock swell. I rubbed my fingers around on the head of my cock and sent a buzz through my balls. I knew I needed to rest but I picked up the phone and dialed.

End of part 7

This topic was edited
RE:Jack Hanson part 7

An absolutely wonderful and very erotic story!! I'm hoping for a part 8 dealing with the hunting trips. You will have to pardon me now, I have go go deal with something!

This post was edited