Jack Hanson Part 8

Jack Hanson part 8

Disclaimer: These stories are completely based on fantasy and do not depict any real events or people. If you would be offended by reading fictional accounts of sexual relationships involving adoptive relatives, you should not read this story. All characters represented are over 18.

Present day:
My night with Irving Stoops was still fresh in my mind as was the memories from my life journal about Mr. Wells, dad, Steve and Mr. Godby. They were all on my mind as I picked up the phone and dialed. I thought nobody was going to answer but on the fifth ring the phone was picked up. "Hello", the quiet voice answered.
"Yes", I said, "I was wondering if anyone at this address would be interested in a road trip"? I heard a slight chuckle before the voice replied, "it depends on the fringe benefits", before warmly saying, "Jack, how are you doing old friend"? "I am doing great George, and last night twice", I said. I heard his burst of laughter over the phone.

George Shaw was someone I met over 20 years ago while on a trip on a canal boat in Germany. We were both on the river cruise alone and ended up being seated together based on our being in a single room. George was 5 years younger than me and had now been retired a few years. He ran an employment agency in the northeast and retired to Tallahassee, FL in order to work part-time as an adjunct Business professor at Florida State University. Although he wasn't a football fan, we both agreed that FSU coach Bobby Bowden was a class act and a very attractive silver daddy.

George fit the mold of my favorite men by being a huge guy at 6'2" and 290 pounds. He has my favorite kind of big belly that is lightly covered with hair. His cock is cut and just over 6 inches and above average in diameter. The last time I saw him his hair was salt and pepper and he had a beautifully trimmed goatee. His eyes are a shade of hazel and they always look a little sleepy. But his size could fool you in that his body was as quick and agile as his mind. I had seen him kick ass on a basketball court and we constantly tried to trip each other up with bits of trivia. George always told me that I would only win if perversion and cocksucking became trivia categories. I snapped back that he should know. We had a warm, easy relationship and I hadn't seen him in over 3 years.

We started to catch up the phone and I explained I had a medical problem that is now fine and I'm feeling better than ever. He said he had been traveling a great deal and still had not found the right man yet to share his life. I asked him if he would like to rent one for a week. "What do you have in mind", the new found interest obvious in his voice. I told him I have been working on my life journal and would like his opinion but I thought I would treat him to a long weekend in Panama City where the annual Celebrate Chubby Friends was meeting. It draws hundreds of the hottest daddies to its yearly chub event. The redneck riviera was changing its ways.

George did not hesitate to say yes, but then asked, "what are the dates"? I told him it was in 3 weeks on the 14th -16th of the month. "Good", he said. "I am clear then and I'd love to go". "Why don't you come to my place for a couple days before and then we will go from here", he said. "See you on the 12th", I answered and smiled at the possibilities.

We indulged a little more small talk and then hung up. George is a fantastic guy and one with whom I can easily spend many days at a time. Visiting Celebrate Chubby Friends with him should be a blast and I will value his opinion of my life journal. Speaking of which, I needed to make some edits where I stopped reading last night. I grabbed a large glass of pink grapefruit juice I has squeezed that morning and turned on my computer. It took me a minute to find where I had left off on my story. "Ah, here we are", I muttered to myself. My new friend Steve was spending the night.

1963:
Steve started at our balls and proceeded to lick the cum where dad and I had shot off. His own cum wasn't mixed in because I had swallowed it all. I had only been a true cocksucker for two days yet I couldn't get enough of it. I had swallowed Mr. Wells' cum and licked dad's off of Mr. Wells and now swallowed Steve's tonight. I was still determined to try to convince my dad that it was ok for us since I was adopted. He was still resisting the temptation although I was sure he wanted to do it. I had also added Steve's dad, Mr. Godby, to my "wanna suck list as he was incredibly hot looking.

Steve's tongue moved over my balls and I spread my leg causing it to come in contact with dad who was lying beside me. Steve moved back and forth from my cock to dad's cock. I was fascinated as I watched it. Dad's cock was still semi-hard and Steve wasted no time in putting it in his mouth and starting to suck on it. As he tried to put it deeper, he gagged a little then tried again. By doing it slowly, he managed to get over half of dads now stiff cock down his throat. Seeing Steve suck dad made my cock spring right back up. Steve looked over at me and moved his mouth right over onto my cock and began sucking the head. His forehead was bumping against the underside of my belly and I could see dad was stroking himself. Steve was astraddle both dad and my legs and I could feel his wet cock rubbing on me as he moved. That made my cock get even harder.
Steve sat back on this haunches and looked at both of our cocks. His own cock was standing up again and I could see it was still wet from my sucking. His balls hung down as he squatted and his belly protruded out over his cock. "He really is a sexy guy", I thought. "Why hadn't I noticed him before"?

Dad asked if we should move in on a bed. No mention of his going back to bed. I wondered what the rest of the night held in store for me. We moved to dad's bed because it is a king size one. Steve spoke up and asked if we could all jump in the shower and start fresh again. If he is like me, he loves to see water cascade over a chubby body. We all jumped up and stepped into dad's shower. Luckily, he had built it large just because we are big men and enjoyed the extra room. Three of us filled it up much tighter and that meant we were all sliding against each other every time we moved. I took the imitative to grab another wash cloth.

I soaped up the cloth and spent a lot of time on Steve's tits and belly. His cock was standing straight up so I used the wash cloth to roll his foreskin on and off of his cock head. Steve had his eyes closed and swayed with the motion of my washing. Dad was using his soapy hands to wash my back and down over my ass cheeks. A couple of times his fingers slid down between my cheeks and his finger rubbed across my rosebud. That caused me to clinch my cheeks and try to trap his fingers. He gave a little push on my opening then moved his hand back up to my back. He worked his way around the sides of my belly and his hands washed on each side of my trembling cock but never touched it.

I finished washing Steve and turned to do dad. Steve just watched the action and slid his soapy hand back and forth on his cock. I washed dad's belly but he again took the cloth from me and washed his cock and balls. For a moment, I was sure he was going to let me. I bent forward to just watch him wash as he pulled his foreskin way back and twisted the cloth on it. I was so close that I knew I could have his cock in my mouth before he could stop me but I hesitated. As I was bent over, I felt Steve run the bar of soap between my ass cheeks and get me very lathered up. It felt great and to have dad's cock in front of me and Steve behind me had me very turned on.

I felt Steve slippery hand slide down my crack and wash and fondle my balls then moved back up through my ass cheeks. Each time his fingers touched my hole, I felt a buzz go through my cock and balls. He did it several more times then his fingers hesitated at my opening and his finger started to softly probe me. I spread my legs farther apart and gave him better access. The movement caused me to lean farther forward and my face pushed right up against dad's belly.

Dad couldn't move as he was basically pinned against the end of the shower. My face was pushed into his belly and I could see his cock head waving within two inches of my mouth. Steve pushed his finger completely into me as I groaned and pushed into dad. I reached to balance myself by putting one hand on each of dad's hips. His cock pulsed in front of my eyes.

Steve started to run his finger in and out of me. Dad and I both had used a cock-shaped dildo for several years after I found it in his bathroom cabinet and asked about it. He told me he used it when he masturbated and it really gave him extra pleasure. He told me I could try it anytime I wanted but that I should lubricate myself with his special KY jelly. He also told me to just wash it off good with soapy water when I was done. I had first tried it when I was 14 and thought it hurt. A few weeks later, I tried it again and used more KY and went real slow with it. It stopped hurting quickly and I began to really like the feel of it. I would imagine that it was dad or grandpa Hanson or even Mr. Wells once I had seen him at school. As it became a twice daily practice, I got to where I could slide it right in with no pain and my orgasms were really awesome. I asked dad about a certain spot I would hit and he said it was the prostate gland. I got real proficient at hitting it. I knew that I was very ready to feel a cock inside me. The thought made me quiver inside.

Steve fingered my asshole over and over and I started rocking back and forth. I whispered for him to use two fingers and I immediately felt the size increase. I moaned and rocked and dad's hand came onto his cock and started stroking. His stroking brought his cock right up against my lips but he still would not slide his cock into my mouth. I went wild with the sensation of Steve's fingers in my ass as dad's cock brushed my mouth with every forward movement. I opened my mouth and moved my head forward as Steve pounded my ass. The head of dad's cock was sliding through my lips and I could hear the suction as I tried to capture his cock head in my mouth. I heard Steve cry out and I felt cum hit the back of my legs. Steve grabbed my waist and I felt the tip of his cock up against my asshole. His body jerked again and I felt a shot of cum hit my hole then Steve's cock slid deep into me. The feeling of having a real cock in my ass sent me over the edge and I shot cum on the inside of my thighs and on my feet. Dad saw Steve run his cock into my ass and leaned back and let out a cry. As he leaned back, his cock shot forward and hit my lips just as a warm jet of cum flew from his cock. I opened my mouth and let the cum slide in as another jet splashed all over my face. Dad was still stroking and his cock head smeared his cum around on my face. Just as his cock slid into my mouth, he turned to the side enough that it popped right back out. I ached with disappointment but also savored the taste of his cum in my mouth.

Steve slowly with drew his cock from my ass and I stood up to kiss him. He saw my dad's cum on my face and he took his finger and scraped it down into my mouth. I worked the cum around then kissed Steve and his tongue explored my mouth and reclaimed a share of the cum. Dad leaned back against the shower wall and just watched as he milked the last of his cum from his cock.

We all stood and just let the water wash over us and finally dad said he had to get to bed or he would be useless in the morning. He reluctantly stepped out of the shower to dry off but stepped back and gave us each a warm hug and kiss goodnight. Each of his hands rubbed our bellies and trailed down and lightly touched our cocks. I felt a jolt of excitement pass thru me and I saw Steve quiver as well. Then he stepped back out and dried himself off and moved into his room.

Steve and I stood a minute longer just caressing each other in an after cum buzz. We stepped out and dried each other and went into my room and crawled in bed naked. We lay face to face and our bellies pushed against each other, I lifted my leg so he could put his between mine and I felt our cocks touch each other's thighs. Steve cock still felt a little damp.

We kissed each other goodnight and snuggled then I whispered to Steve, "do you want to fuck me after we sleep a little while"? Steve didn't say a word but his right arm moved down my back until his fingers were resting in the crack of my ass. We slept for almost 9 hours.

Present day:
I stopped reading for a moment and just basked in the memory of the budding friendship with Steve and the entirely new process of sex. I had been jacking off since I was 10 but the reality of sex almost overwhelmed me. In 48 hours my entire life had changed.

I got up to take a couple pills and go to the bathroom. I always loved the freedom of being naked, walking in and pissing, washing my hands and my cock and walking out. It was simplicity at its most efficient. I had decided to rest a couple days and just chill and work on my journal. I also needed to clean the house and get a few groceries. I walked back into the living room and flopped down on the couch. The old habits taught by dad still held as I always had a towel to sit on when nude (which was 99% of the time). I continued to read.

1963:
Steve and I slept for almost 9 hours. I woke up with my usual piss hard on and crawled out of bed and went into the bathroom. Dads bed was made and a damp towel was hanging on the shower door. I never heard him get up. I pissed and held my face under the cold water to wake up. When I walked back in, Steve was laying there on his back with his own piss boner sticking straight up. I walked over and took the head of his cock in my mouth. He yawned, smiled and said, cmon mom, let me sleep just a little longer. I stopped sucking him then he burst out laughing until I squeezed his balls a little. He opened his eyes as I lay back down beside him. He rolled over to kiss me and I said, did someone open a can of tuna or is that your breath, to which he replied, is there a menstruating rhinoceros in here or is that your breath? I gave him a quick kiss and said, we are both major fucking nerds Godby. I got up, went back into the bathroom and gargled some mouthwash and brushed my teeth. Steve walked in behind me and stood and pissed, after pushing his boner down, and then got his toothbrush out of his bag.

We climbed in the shower together and turned it on. We washed each other, finding all the best spots, each sucked a little cock then got out and dried off. I looked at the clock and said, weve got almost 3 hours before your dad gets here. What ya want to do? I really think we should study our Chemistry, he said with a straight face. Yeah, we could, I said. Or I thought maybe I would go find a cock to suck while you study. Steve punched me on the upper arm and said he was a whiz at Chemistry so cock sucking sounded really good.

We headed back for the bedroom and crawled onto the bed. I wanted to suck his tits some more so thats where I started. I discovered that Steve really loved his tits sucked. In no time at all we were both very hard and horned right back up. We moved into a 69 and explored each others cock and balls. Steve seemed to love the fact that I had no pubic hair. He mentioned several times how dad and I both looked so fucking hot with bald cocks. I told him that we could shave him too and I felt his cock jump when I said that but then he said he thought we should wait until school was out or the guys in PE would never let them live it down. Thats a plan, I told him. Well do it as soon as we get out. Cool, he said.

As we sucked, Steve once again started to feel my asshole but without the soapy water it was not working. I reached into my nightstand and held up a small tube of KY. I put some on his finger and greased my finger as welljust in case. We played and sucked and licked and the heat of our passion grew. Steve had fingered my hole several times when I sat up and rolled over onto my hands and knees with my ass stuck up in the air. I didnt need to say anymore. Steve moved around behind me and rubbed his cock head on my lubed ass then immediately slid his cock into me. I gasped and pushed back against him. His cock went all the way in and the initial pressure made me winch slightly. I realized Steve cock was definitely bigger than my dildo. He clasped his hands under my belly and his right hand began to stroke my cock as he rode my ass. Steves breathing had quickened as had mine. I put my head down and rested my weight on my forearms. I started to also pump my hips back, synchronized with Steve. His hand continued to pump my cock while his left arm wrapped around my belly and his hand rubbed my pubic area above my cock.

I could feel the tingle in my balls and I knew I couldnt hold out much longer. Steves cock felt incredible inside of me and I was anxious to feel my first real blast of cum in my ass. I didnt have long to wait as Steve started huffing and groaning and pushing his cock as deep as he could before I felt a warm sensation and his cock making a sloshing and sucking sound as he pumped in and out of me several more times. I could feel him shoot a couple more spurts and them my own cock unloaded onto my belly and my sheets. Steve just kept milking my cock and then rubbed my cum all over my cock and balls and up on my belly. He leaned back and I did a quick roll under him onto my back and reached out and pulled his cock right back into my ass. Steve started slow fucking me and continued to rub cum all over me. He finally collapsed onto me and I wrapped my legs around his and held his cock in my ass. We kissed and finally just lay together.

Present day:
Even though I had written this account awhile back, it still made my heart quicken and my cock start to get hard. It seemed impossible that it was over 46 years ago yet it stayed so fresh in my mind. Actually, most of my sexual encounters were equally easy to recall. I have had a very good life and an incredible sex life. When I first got the nickname Smooth Pony, it was a curse but that was short-lived once I learned to use my difference to my advantage. Steve became such a good friend but at the time I had no idea what the next month would bring.

1963:
Steve and I showered once again and laughed that we much have the cleanest cocks in Ohio. We dried off and I grabbed all of the towels and wash cloths plus my sheets and took them and put them in the washer. We were both still naked and our cocks were slightly swollen from the use and abuse of the past 20 some hours. We sat around and watched some TV then Steve said we better get dressed as his dad was due anytime. I asked him what he thought his dad would do if we stayed naked. He shook his head and said he didnt think he would like it. I reminded him of what we had guessed about the hunting trip but he still thought it wasnt a good idea. I didnt tell him that the thought of his dad seeing me naked was a huge turn on. Steve went into the room to get dressed while I still stalled a little hoping I could get surprised by his dad. I finally gave in and grabbed a pair of old swim trunks I had cut the inner lining out of. I asked Steve if these would be ok. He laughed and told me I was a total pervert but they would be fine. He said he still thought his dad would be kind of grossed out. I pulled the shorts on and Steve whistled. You actually whistled at me, I laughed? Talk about perverts.

I looked in the mirror and was pleased. The old trunks were short and tight and without any lining you could plainly see my cock and balls. Well, dad will be able to tell which one of the three of us is circumcised, he remarked. That was more information I filed away. Mr. Godby was uncutgreat.

We walked into the front room just as I saw Mr. Godby pull into the driveway. Steve and I looked at each other then stepped away from the window and exchanged a kiss. Jack, he said, I have never had a better day in my life. Thank you so much. I smiled and told him it was the first of many to COME and said, really, thank you Steve for making me feel so incredible. We sneaked in another deep kiss and I heard the knock on the door.

I opened the door and Mr. Godby seemed stunned to see me with no shirt and just a pair of small, tight swim trunks. His eyes moved up and down my body from my big tits to the overhanging belly to the large bulge of my cock and balls, before he recovered to look me in the eye. Hi Jack, he said. You sure look comfortable. I smiled and said that I just never liked to wear much and if he hadnt been coming over I might have been in my birthday day suit. He laughed and teased that he should have come earlier and had a good story to tell at the Elks club. As he said that, he kind of patted my belly. I told him to come on in and he walked right in as if he already knew the layout of the house. I filed that as more information.

Hey hotshot, he said to Steve as he rubbed his hair. Steve gave his dad a big smile. Mr. Godby asked how our Chemistry studying had gone and we told him the chemistry was great. Then he said he bet we stayed up half the night telling stories. Yeah, something like that Mr. Godby. I noticed that he stood so he could see the front of me so I sat on the arm of the couch which pulled the seam of my shorts right between my balls and made my cock go to one side. It looked like I was trying to hide a large cucumber and two oranges. Mr. Godby kept smiling and talking like he didnt want to leave.

By the way Steve, I saw that you forgot you pajama bottoms. Steve looked embarrassed and finally said, Dad, I havent worn those in at least 4 years. Mr. Godby said he didnt know that since they were folded on the bookcase. Steve told him that he had spilled something on them and had to wash them recently and forgot to put them away. What he told me later was that he sometimes used them as a cum rag and washed them before his mom got home. Well, what do you sleep in then, your boxers, his dad asked? Steve got very quiet for a moment then finally told his dad that he had slept nude for several years and he just thought it was more comfortable. Mr. Godby looked really surprised so I immediately said that my and I had always slept nude and seldom wore clothes in the house. We thought it was so much better than twisting around in shorts. I could see a dreamy look come into his eyes as his gaze dropped again to the large bulges in my skin tight swimsuit.

I decided to really push it and said, what do you wear to bed Mr. Godby? Steve looked at me like I had just shit in the church punchbowl and Mr. Godby just started at me. I thought I had really pissed him off but then he said that he thought my dad and I were right. Visions of a naked Mr. Godby danced in my mind. I gave a big yawn and stretch that caused my belly to raise and my trucks to slide down so that part of the area under my big belly almost to the top of my cock could be seen. Excuse me, I said. Steve and I just talked and messed around too late last night. I hoped that he would wonder what kind of messing around we did. He was now really having trouble keeping his eyes off my trunks and I could see Steve was as well. That attention caused my cock to swell more. I saw Mr. Godby put his hand in his pocket and rattle his change.

So I guess that means you fellas had a nudist camp out last night, he said in kind of a sly way. His voice seemed quieter. Steve and I looked at each other then at Mr. Godby and I told him that it was just kind of the way that dad and I lived but dad felt he should wear shorts so you and Steve wouldnt be offended. I didnt think it wise to tell what had really happened. Mr. Godby laughed and said to tell the truth that they could never keep clothes on my dad on the hunting trips. They all called him Adam. Mr. Godby said that he even he had skinny dipped up there although the cold water made his balls climb to his earlobes. We all laughed and Steve told his dad that he was sure surprised. Mr. Godby said he would probably run around the house nude if it wasnt for his wife getting after him. He even said that when Steve and his mother visited grandma Francis that he never wore clothes in the house. Steve looked totally shocked so his dad added that if mom goes alone this year that Steve could run around nude too. Steves eyes got real wide with a faraway look in them.

All the talk about Mr. Godby being nude started to make my cock swell even more. I could see Mr. Godby shift a little and his hand was still in his pocket and moving slightly. His big belly strained against his shirt and the button over his navel had come undone. I could catch a glimpse of pale, white skin and a little belly hair. That made my cock twitch in my shorts. I saw Mr. Godby jerk when my cock twitched and I glanced at Steve and saw his shorts had a pretty good bulge going also. The silence stretched out too long and then Mr. Godby gave his head a shake, exhaled as if he had been holding his breath and said they better get going.

Dont feel you have to go on my account Mr. Godby. I really love seeing you. He said he enjoyed being here but they better get going. When he took his hand out of his pocket, I could tell that the end of his cock pushed out the material. I was determined to see that cock more than ever now. I stood up and my cock folded over pressed down by my shorts. The tip of my cock was peeking out the leg my shorts. Steve stood up too and pulled his shirt tail low in front.

Mr. Godby told Steve to take his stuff to the car and he would thank me and be right there. Steve and I slapped hands, pulled into a quick, awkward hug and said later and he walked out. Our cocks had briefly rubbed and it felt electric. The door stuck a little before it pulled open and he walked through and pulled it shut behind him. Mr. Godby walked up beside me and put his hand on my lower back. Thanks for being so good to Steve, he said. He has told me about the teasing and name calling stuff and I just appreciate you being so good to him. He rubbed his hand up and down my back as he talked and let it stop just below my waistband. The thing I havent been able to say to him is that I wouldnt care if he was gay or not. Hes a great kid and I really love him regardless. I didnt know what to say but the back rub was making my cock push the shorts out even farther. Mr. Godby turned toward me and said, I even heard about that Smooth Pony nickname of yours but didnt understand it until today. As he said that his right hand was still on my back and his left hand patted and rubbed my belly. I glanced down and could see his cock had fully tented his trousers. I think they may have to change it to Horse instead of Pony though, he said as he looked openly at my rising cock. I laughed and just wanted to drop to my knees on the spot.

Mr. Godby kept his hand slowly rubbing my low belly and looked me right in the eye and told me that it would be Steves turn to play host for an overnight visit. He said his wife was going to her sisters in Toledo for next weekend so maybe I should come to keep Steve company. I told him that sounded like a great idea and I would really love to come and looked forward to seeing more of him and Steve. I knew my words had the desired effect. We were both slightly flushed.

Mr. Godby patted my belly one more time and his fingers slid just enough to touch my underbelly and a finger slid just under my waistband and I knew he wanted to touch my cock very badly. He started to open the door and it stuck again so I leaned in to help pull it and leaned my cock right against his hand. His body jerked and my arm was right under his belly as I pulled the door open. I stayed against him and said, sometimes its hardthe door, it sticks. He pushed his groin against my hand holding the doorknob and I could feel his very stiff cock next to my hand. His other hand was still pinned between his body and my cock and I turned so that my cock rolled against his hand. I could smell the scent of his aftershave. Thanks for your kindness Mr. Godby. I guess now I can go back to being a nudist, I said as he stepped out the door, just as Steve honked the horn. I smiled at him as I pulled my shorts off, paused several seconds and turned with erect cock bobbing and walked into the other room.

Present day:
My own cock was now as hard as it was that day with Mr. Godby. I leaned back and just slowly stroked it a few times and continued to remember. This journal was doing so much good for me mentally but I swear I was going wear my cock out jacking off so much. I closed my eyes and remembered my anticipation all that next week 46 years ago.

End of part 8

This topic was edited
RE:Jack Hanson Part 8

just fantastic acnt wait to read more of your diary

This post was edited
RE:Jack Hanson Part 8

another hot story my cock is hard from playing stroking as I read.

This post was edited