jacking off

i love to jack off i do it at least 5 times a day im 18 ask if u want to see we could skype i love women couples and hung men

This topic was edited
RE: jacking off

Penis-sex-masturbation-fun: YUMMMMMMMMM!!

This post was edited

Jake loves it when I masturbate him. I love the control I can have in bringing him up to the edge and then backing off. Mean, I know, but when I bring him off he has such a huge orgasm! Love watching him cum like that!I would love to know how that feels. And I think more women should be into that, because plenty of men are.

This post was edited

depending on my schedule. if i'm very busy with work, i probably get in 1 or 2 loads. sicne i work from home. if i'm not busy with work, I've reached 5.

This post was edited

I LOVE to jackoff - am a 3rd year prostate cancer survivor - My urologist suggested i do it AT LEAST once a day - more if possible - to reawaken and exercise the cock muscles et al,,,, IT WORKS -- love it!! Of course it is now a "no-mess" ejaculation of precum (the testicles are just a nice xmas ornament LOL) - so when i really feel the need of real cum - i find a generous donor friend and become a "cum-vampire". Best of all worlds !!!! BAREDAD

This post was edited
RE:jacking off

i love to jack off i do it at least 5 times a day im 18

You should have many calluses built up on your dick by now, if you have kept up this pace for the last five years. LOL

This post was edited