ANOTHER ANONYMOUS CHOKING EXPERIENCE

Naked Greetings!

Hope all is well and everyone is staying healthy.

The daily news is grim and depressing. Therefore, I wanted to share my latest experience to try and take out minds back to fun, exciting activities.

Hooked up with a male tourist visiting the Tampa Bay area this past weekend. As usual, I licked his was hole and fucked him raw. No condom , no pulling out, no questions. In addition, he enjoyed being choked during sex!

This guy was much larger and stronger than i, and could have stopped me easily, but he never tried. In fact, he encouraged me; at one point I let my hands leave his throat and he promptly took my hands and placed them back around his throat.

I choked him to the point when his eyes started rolling back, the point of my climax inside his hole.

Great experience on a Saturday morning. We exchanged numbers so we can have another round of fun when he returns to the area!

Keep Choking!

Marc,
Group Moderator

This topic was edited
RE:ANOTHER ANONYMOUS CHOKING EXPERIENCE

That's hot and since I am married but now enjoy a good fucking this is hot... I am a recurring visitor to the Tampa area , I enjoy the naked pool in st Pete , I had my first experience of being bred outside there by another married man
The feeling of the heat cum in me was a feeling I want again

This post was edited