Kilts

Everyone asks if I'm wearing my kilt in the traditional way without anything under it. The last one was the landlady of a pub. So I instantly showed her by lifting the front of my kilt. She turned pink and nearly spilt the pint of beer she was pouring for me.

On other occasions I've done twirls, causing the kilt to fly out. One lady took an upskirt photo with her phone. I've had shouts of delight on climbing steep stairs and I've even stripped naked to prove the absence of underwear. I flew in my kilt on my last holiday, not allowing for the wind at Nice Airport. This time the kilt lifting was accidental as it blew up round my waist (my hands were full with luggage).

This topic was edited
RE:Kilts

That was on my way out to my last holiday. A lady asked the same question in the crowded airport on my way home a week later. On her request I lifted my kilt fully showing her everything. Her smile showed she enjoyed it. No embarrassment this time.

This post was edited

I've found myself lifting my kilt to someone in an airport fairly regularly lately.

This post was edited

I've done that fairly often, including to the lady airport security guard

This post was edited

My friend and I were walking to my car at about 9.30 on a Saturday night. We went through the Harrogate night club area in our kilts. As we passed a group of young ladies I lifted the back of my kilt, just a little. They cheered and called us back. It was a hen party. The bride to be asked us to stand each side of her, kilts fully lifted, for frontal photos. I wonder what the groom and guests made of them when shown at the wedding reception the next day.

This post was edited

It's funny when you least expect it the wind will come out of no where and OPPS there goes me Kilt in the wind. I have a utility Kilt that is heavier and can't fly up so easy.

This post was edited

Spoilsport! Wear a light-weight kilt and enjoy the wind lifting it right up.

This post was edited