RE:Cock ring.

I have a 2" steel ring that I wear occasionally. It' a little tight and hard to get on. For every day wear, I use a rubber wrist band. (What else can you do with a "LiveStrong" band?)

This post was edited

I would be cautious in using a fat steel CRs for sex until you are sure it's the right size. They can hurt when you get hard if they're too tight. And I've heard of guys who have to get them cut off, not an easy task. I used to wear 1 3/4" but am more comfortable in 1 7/8". I have several, but mostly just as jewelry for naked events. For sex, I prefer a leather strap with snaps, because I can tighten it and loosen it as needed. And I don't want to bruise some guy's anus or chip his tooth...

This post was edited

I I'VE used rubber cock rings and loved the sensation also like to wrap them around my balls and sometimes I use leather straps as a cock ring as I like the feeling however if I've been playing with my butt and my dick goes soft it really shrinks so when I put the cock ring on it keeps the balls and cock somewhat harder but makes them look smaller and keeps the cock small but the pressure at the base makes my cock and balls very tingly and I like the feeling and like to keep it from getting hard whilst teasing it and making it ooze precum love the feeling and look of it! However I don't think people really use cock ring that way.

This post was edited

I I'VE used rubber cock rings and loved the sensation also like to wrap them around my balls and sometimes I use leather straps as a cock ring as I like the feeling however if I've been playing with my butt and my dick goes soft it really shrinks so when I put the cock ring on it keeps the balls and cock somewhat harder but makes them look smaller and keeps the cock small but the pressure at the base makes my cock and balls very tingly and I like the feeling and like to keep it from getting hard whilst teasing it and making it ooze precum love the feeling and look of it! However I don't think people really use cock ring that way.

This post was edited

I have a rubber one double ring feels great keeps my cock rock hard and my balls tight. What do you all think

This post was edited

I think it looks real good love cock and balls wrapped like that feels real great.Hope you like the look of mine too on my home page

This post was edited

It looks great as do all of your pictures you are a very sexy couple

This post was edited

I have a rubber one double ring feels great keeps my cock rock hard and my balls tight. What do you all think

I think it looks great. I can think of a couple of slot Bs here to insert that tab A into.

Many kinds of CRs are great as jewelry but most of us have discovered one or two types that work best for sex. Leather straps and metal work bestfor me. I find that silicone, rubber or other stretchy ones start to pinch after a while. But other guys like them fine.

This post was edited

A cockring is good to get and keep a bigger erection. It feels a lot better when you are edging and you can keep going for hours. Balls ringed makes them stand out, so nice to feel your own balls sac

S true

This post was edited

A cockring is good to get and keep a bigger erection. It feels a lot better when you are edging and you can keep going for hours. Balls ringed makes them stand out, so nice to feel your own balls sac

S true

This post was edited