touching

I love to be touched. I also love to touch any women.

This topic was edited
RE:touching

When next to someone naked I find it difficult not to touch them. And I love to be touched by anyone, male or female. I often stay at nudist guest houses. When going onto a beach with another guest I offer to put the sun block on the parts they can't reach. After smoothing it into the upper back I'm likely to move down onto the buttocks. If there is no objection I smooth it onto their front. The most delicate parts need special attention.

This post was edited

In this era of Social distancing, I miss touching very much.

I live alone and Im the UK that means you cant touch anyone since 20th March Lockdown. And wont be able to until they lift the distancing lockdown.

I love to touch other bodies and to be touched by others also. Looking forward to getting back to that.

This post was edited

In this era of Social distancing, I miss touching very much.I live alone and Im the UK that means you cant touch anyone since 20th March Lockdown.

Yes! And when we are set free there will be an orgy of touching (or just an orgy). I guess the release from lock down will be phased with physical contact put in the last phase. Pity, but maybe necessary.

This post was edited