What's your poison?

What's your go to drink? Kat (Mrs. Witch) is a Chardonnay wine lover, I have been a Bourbon drinker from age 13 on.
Tell us what you like...

This topic was edited
RE:What's your poison?

Gin When my parents moved to California (father was a navy guy) they found a nice mobile home park and one of my friends father kept his liquor in a old milk box out by his door ok ok long story short lol Another friend stole one of his bottles and it happened to be Gin I liked they didn't

This post was edited

Scotch on the rocks, but then you know that.

This post was edited

Anything with Rum makes me randy as hell. Merlot is a good heady drunk but can make me moody. Whiskey or Cognac to chill.

This post was edited

We have several type of rum in our bar. Randy makes a great Navy Grog. I ended naked before I finish the first one. (.Y.)

This post was edited

That sounds wonderful!

This post was edited

Munsee: yes we do, still have a bottle here with your name on it. Stop by soon.

This post was edited

Single malt scotch whisky, as it comes direct from the bottle. It's a good chaser after swallowing a blow job too.

This post was edited

Kat will take a mouth fill of wine or a liqueur when giving head, sensational feeling.

This post was edited

use to be exclusively Beers. Still drink it...
Now it's fine scotch and bourbon. Always on the rocks

This post was edited

My partner and I enjoy cocktails before dinner most nights. My go-to is a vodka martini, lots of ice. If Im not naked when we have our first toast, my clothes are definitely off after the first. And after the 2nd Im usually sporting a woody. Something about cocktails in the nude just turns me on and gets me horny.
And on the rare occasion that were at a gay bar that allows or tolerates nudity, Im naked after a few sips of my first cocktail. Lol.

This post was edited