RE:mutiple cummers

I;ve only been tagged teamed by two guys. Would totally love to have a gangbang and see just how many men I can take!!! Even better if some of it was photographed and filmed.

This post was edited

I rarely BB..... But I have a buddy that can load me up one after another without pulling out for a break.

This post was edited

mmm, semen makes the best lube by far for sex! I have gone seconds in a guy once, and thirds in a lady friends pussy- after I fucked three other guys. She had cumm running down her legs and I added my own load to that! Was amazing fun day! Keen to join in the line up as a top to service as many assholes as I can- bareback of course!

This post was edited

Ive had my own cum used as lube to fuck my ass.

This post was edited

I;ve only been tagged teamed by two guys. Would totally love to have a gangbang and see just how many men I can take!!! Even better if some of it was photographed and filmed.

I was a a place had about 15 use me throughout the night as I was in a bathhouse in a area they kept coming in an filling between that an the glory holes. Was a good night wish could get more one right after the other an also get filmed so have to see them enjoying dumping loads in my tight asshole. Maybe some day will get more an filmed. Along with some other things.

This post was edited

I was a a place had about 15 use me throughout the night as I was in a bathhouse in a area they kept coming in an filling between that an the glory holes. Was a good night wish could get more one right after the other an also get filmed so have to see them enjoying dumping loads in my tight asshole. Maybe some day will get more an filmed. Along with some other things.

This post was edited

very hot and i would like to be used several times unloading deeply into me; then using my mouth while you wait

This post was edited
RE: mutiple cummers

Yes

This post was edited

I love being in bondage and gangbanged bareback. When they are finished I like to use a butt plug to hold it in!

This post was edited

What an erotic thread. The thought of multiple men squirting their load up me makes me think of a sperm enema. Retain as long as possible and a very easy and slippery expulsion. I only worry that my tight anus would be sore after so many cocks penetrated and slid in and out. I want to be on my back with my legs tucked so I can see each face as they squirt....how exciting.

This post was edited