Early exhibitionist thoughts

I remember One of my first exhibitionist thoughts came to me in middle school or high school. A friend told me about playing strip poker. I asked him what happened once somebody lost. He said that the loser would take off his underwear and then get dressed. That Immediately struck me as just wrong. I knew that I wanted to play in a game where when I lost, I had to get naked and stay naked until the game was over. I imagined standing with my back to a wall while the others kept playing. Of course that changes the game because in my book, losing was winning.

This topic was edited
RE:Early exhibitionist thoughts

Many years ago I played strip poker, and lost. Once naked I had to dress in the ladies' clothes.

This post was edited

I find strip poker such a turn on and a great way to break the ice in the lead up to other activities.
Another variation would be after losing three games in a row, while naked that person was required to masturbate in front of the other players.. I'm sure this would lead to other hard cocks & wet pussies at the table!

This post was edited

O wow, you make it very exciting with the suggestions like masturbation as a further idea when one is stripped completely-naked and so nice to read on this!

This post was edited