Increase load

Pretty big cummer but want to make my loads even bigger! Anyone know of, or taken any supplements that increase your load?

This topic was edited
RE:Increase load

Try Zinc pills. You need zinc to make sperm. Prawns, nuts and broccoli are very high in zinc too

This post was edited

I can vouch for this, I've been taking zinc for the past month and I've definitely seen an increase, I love prawns and broccoli so that's good to know. I'm still no super shooter but taking the zinc along with horny goat weed and Korean ginseng I can tell you my orgasms are soooo powerful and most recently when I was playing with my sex doll and also while wanking, I definitely shot a huge load so was quite impressed with myself lol.

This post was edited

Oysters which have zinc in them are good. Pineapple juice make your cum taste sweet too!

This post was edited

Greek Yoghurt does it for me! I can shoot a huge load regularly.

This post was edited

Please tell me how if you get any good replies!

This post was edited

Pretty big cummer but want to make my loads even bigger! Anyone know of, or taken any supplements that increase your load?

Zinc 5mg a day plus 100mg vitamin C or 50mg vitamin C in one tablet once a day totally increases volume by up to 40% seminal fluid not sperm). Hydration, prostate massage, testosterone supplements (for men with low T), tantric edging technique (orgasm without ejaculation a couple times and then shooting delivers more powerful and copious results)... I can cum almost 1/3 of a cup when I get milked and edged right. A buddy helps enormously too... I always cum more for an interested party... lol.

Edited to fix a potentially dangerous error in the dosage. This is correct now and the low end dosage for over the counter supplements in Canada.

This post was edited

100 mg of zinc can kill you. Stick with 50mg. A bigger load isn't worth your life.

This post was edited

100 mg of zinc can kill you. Stick with 50mg. A bigger load isn't worth your life.

Let me go look at the bottle... I should have prefaced the statement with the "consult your physician or pharmacist" and you're absolutely right. 100mg is the vitamin C dose in one preparation and 50mg in another of the supplements I have and in both cases the zinc per tablet is 5mg. I normally never make such a terrible mistake but it tastes like lemons and I use it infrequently and just wasn't being attentive as I should have been... and I am sincerely grateful for your intervention... with the saving grace that 100mg zinc while available will raise a flag with the pharmacy and you're likely to get the shits almost immediately (you don't need lots of it to increase seminal fluid productivity and while some people
have deficiencies that require more supplement as a therapy, most of us don't.

Nausea, headache and diarrhea are the first and most common signs of zinc toxicity and you should take it at breakfast with food and drink plenty of water. I take one tablet a day for 10 days and I found this to be effective. Zinc citrate as opposed to zinc sulfate but I don't see anything in the literature other than that it must be chelated to be bioavailable and excretable without build up in human tissue. Thanks again for your help and warning. I'll edit the original post.

This post was edited

Zinc is always hard on my stomach so I do not take it very often...I also find that being hydrated also helps...but as always, it is not the size of the load but the load that matters most! :)

This post was edited

Zinc is always hard on my stomach so I do not take it very often...I also find that being hydrated also helps...but as always, it is not the size of the load but the load that matters most! :)

If you take it in the form its sold in in Canada, its combined with ascorbic acid (vitamin c) and the combo of the chelated metallic mineral (which your stomach doesn't register as food but may think is a toxin, and the added acid on an empty stomach in particular is going to be gastrically upsetting for many people. Try blending it with fiber, bananas, protein and having three glasses of that shake with or immediately after your meals (and use no citrus or other tart fruit or berries in it) and it will be much easier (and if its not, then there is something specific to you in terms of being sensitive to zinc or even less able to tolerate it, and you should refrain).

This post was edited