When was your first man 2 man massage

I was 15. Wore my jockstrap on the table. He was in a pair of briefs. He was 20.
It was fabulous how he handled my body. It was so excited and pitching a tent in my jockstrap. Rocking me side to side caused me to cum in my jockstrap. He pulled his briefs down and came on my cum soaked jock.

This topic was edited
RE:When was your first man 2 man massage

That got me rock hard!

This post was edited

Thats hot! Who was he? Why was he giving you a massage?

This post was edited

Thats hot! Who was he? Why was he giving you a massage?

This post was edited

In my 20's went for a massage in Orlando with a guy. When getting ready I removed all clothes but underwear. The guy than said it'd be better nude if I didn't mind. So I decided what the hell and removed the underwear. I laid down on my stomach and the massage started. After awhile I became very hard and figured what the hell and let myself. When asked to turn over I was only semi erect and noticed the huge wet spot on the sheet from my pre cum. As the massage continued I remained semi hard never a full erection. Towards the end of the massage I was asked in a very professional manner if I wanted my genitals massaged and said yes. Never expected a happy ending and became rock hard as he massaged my cock and balls. It was so intense as I came I shot up and over my shoulder with about 6 huge streams of cum. The guy commented and couldn't get over how much cum I shot and how far. Definitely went back and let myself become erect next time as soon as I turned over and got another great happy ending without being asked. I Have had many males massage me since and always get nude and let myself become erect. All but one ended with a happy ending even with being erect. One guy giving me a nude massage in St Maarten went down on me and let me cum in his mouth, definitely not expected but very enjoyable.

This post was edited

I was a horny kid. This guy was in college. Scared and horny. Not worried about age difference.
Went back a few times and it went further. Once with his roommate. Roommate took my jockstrap and pisses in it as we all got in the shower. Got me hard again. He gave me a pair of his briefs and a jockstrap to take with me. Still have the jockstrap.

This post was edited

This year actually. I went because my back was pretty messed up and it was causing pain in nerve endings all down my leg. I figured there might be more than just a standard massage since his website said "massage for men" but I wasn't sure. When I got there he had on super short running shorts and his cock was already hanging visibly and he would adjust it every so often.

Anyway, in the first five minutes he looked at my hips, had me do some stretches, and had me sit on the table. Then he somehow popped my hips back into place. That alone was worth the visit. Then he had me get naked and lie down and started the massage. He still had on a shirt and shorts, but eventually he pressed his dick into my hand. So I stroked it, because I'm not rude. So he took his dick out so I had better access. A true gentleman.

He continued the massage, but once he got to my head and shoulders he lifted my head up and stuck his dick down my throat. That was when I knew I'd be getting more than just a standard massage. He fucked my mouth and throat for a few strokes before going back to the massage. Eventually he turned me over, and my appreciation was clearly showing through my rock hard cock. So he stroked me and I stroked him and then I had a mind-blowing orgasm.

I went one more time. Good times once again. Although I'm never really sure what an appropriate tip is. Also, thanks, HSA!

This post was edited

I have had several male massages. The first 2 were at a proper spa, sheet stayed on but enjoyed the relaxing time.
The 3rd was at a nail and spa salon that was gay friendly. Again nice relaxing time, me nude he dressed. Used hot stones but very disappointed as he only massaged my back.
The next time i had been having issues with both shoulders and found a massuer with 2 offices, one only a mile away at a nudist resort. Expensive compared to number 3 but if he helped my shoulders at all it was worth it. Got there, he met me at the door in sandals, lace briefs, and tshirt. He started on my right shoulder. Soon he was massaging arms back and legs. I must say, i usually get erect at the first touch of a massuer and this time no different. While he was working on my upper thighs he would casually graze my cock and balls. Than as he worked from the side i reached out and felt his thigh. And rubbed his cock through his briefs as he started to get hard. Then he had me flip over, exposing my raging hard on. He continued to massage my stomach and started stroking me. Didn't take long to blast. He cleaned my stomach after toweling me off. I was still felling him up the whole time and he was hard, but still wearing the lace. Then as he worked my neck he asked if i wanted to see it. I said of course. He pulled the lace down to reveal a beautiful 7 inch cut cock. He was close enough i just naturally opened my mouth. An hour of foreplay so it wasn't long before I was swallowing a really nice load.
Leaving i realized he only really worked on my one shoulder but it felt great so i booked another session the following week.
This time was almost the same except he stripped naked right afterI came. I was still hard so as he was climbing on the table he said 'I'm such a whore' and mounted my cock. He rode it till he squirted on my chest.
My shoulders haven't acted up since. He fixed them after 2 drs. couldn't.
Now i make sure i book one session with him yearly, even though we are both bottoms (and he's never touch my asshole).
Only thing better is if I find a massuer that happens to be a top!

This post was edited

I have had several male massages. The first 2 were at a proper spa, sheet stayed on but enjoyed the relaxing time.
The 3rd was at a nail and spa salon that was gay friendly. Again nice relaxing time, me nude he dressed. Used hot stones but very disappointed as he only massaged my back.
The next time i had been having issues with both shoulders and found a massuer with 2 offices, one only a mile away at a nudist resort. Expensive compared to number 3 but if he helped my shoulders at all it was worth it. Got there, he met me at the door in sandals, lace briefs, and tshirt. He started on my right shoulder. Soon he was massaging arms back and legs. I must say, i usually get erect at the first touch of a massuer and this time no different. While he was working on my upper thighs he would casually graze my cock and balls. Than as he worked from the side i reached out and felt his thigh. And rubbed his cock through his briefs as he started to get hard. Then he had me flip over, exposing my raging hard on. He continued to massage my stomach and started stroking me. Didn't take long to blast. He cleaned my stomach after toweling me off. I was still felling him up the whole time and he was hard, but still wearing the lace. Then as he worked my neck he asked if i wanted to see it. I said of course. He pulled the lace down to reveal a beautiful 7 inch cut cock. He was close enough i just naturally opened my mouth. An hour of foreplay so it wasn't long before I was swallowing a really nice load.
Leaving i realized he only really worked on my one shoulder but it felt great so i booked another session the following week.
This time was almost the same except he stripped naked right afterI came. I was still hard so as he was climbing on the table he said 'I'm such a whore' and mounted my cock. He rode it till he squirted on my chest.
My shoulders haven't acted up since. He fixed them after 2 drs. couldn't.
Now i make sure i book one session with him yearly, even though we are both bottoms (and he's never touch my asshole).
Only thing better is if I find a massuer that happens to be a top!

This post was edited

Not sure if it was my first but I found a guy in Manchester and went up to his apartment. He invited me into the warm studio where I disrobed and lay Face down on the table. His hands worked my back first and then my legs from the foot up to my glutes. When he started to slide his hands around my inner thighs I got rock hard and felt myself pushing my hips down and my arse up to meet him I think he got the message as next thing I knew I found his fingertips pressing around my puckered hole.

With a few moans of pleasure confirming I liked it his fingers slid into me, first one, and then more until I was feeling all his knuckles up against my ring!
I was then tucking my knees up to assume the face down arse up position and he climbed on the table and gave me a fucking Ill never forget!

He dismounted and cleaned up as I moaned with delight, then I felt him come around the side to my face where I was confronted by the thickest cock I have ever seen. He laugh as he forced it in my mouth and wanked as struggled to suck him off. As he blew his thick creamy load into my mouth at first vans the. Pulled out and sprayed my faces with two more jets of hot sticky jizz he giggled to himself. I felt like such a dirty sissy slut, when I got off the table my legs were like jelly as I went to wash his seed off me. I tipped him for the pleasure and have been gutted as I never saw his advert again. I would have loved another go at that. I felt violated in the best possible way. Both my holes stretched to oblivion! My arse bloody and aching for days after as a reminder of my true nature. Thank fuck there are some dirty big dicked magic handed blokes out there!

This post was edited

Not sure if it was my first but I found a guy in Manchester and went up to his apartment. He invited me into the warm studio where I disrobed and lay Face down on the table. His hands worked my back first and then my legs from the foot up to my glutes. When he started to slide his hands around my inner thighs I got rock hard and felt myself pushing my hips down and my arse up to meet him I think he got the message as next thing I knew I found his fingertips pressing around my puckered hole.

With a few moans of pleasure confirming I liked it his fingers slid into me, first one, and then more until I was feeling all his knuckles up against my ring!
I was then tucking my knees up to assume the face down arse up position and he climbed on the table and gave me a fucking Ill never forget!

He dismounted and cleaned up as I moaned with delight, then I felt him come around the side to my face where I was confronted by the thickest cock I have ever seen. He laugh as he forced it in my mouth and wanked as struggled to suck him off. As he blew his thick creamy load into my mouth I gagged. He Pulled out and sprayed my face with two more jets of hot sticky jizz and giggled to himself. I felt like such a dirty sissy slut, when I got off the table my legs were like jelly as I went to wash his seed off me. I tipped him for the pleasure and have been gutted as I never saw his advert again. I would have loved another go at that. I felt violated in the best possible way. Both my holes stretched to oblivion! My arse bloody and aching for days after as a reminder of my true nature. Thank fuck there are some dirty big dicked magic handed blokes out there!

This post was edited