I Masturbate Daily

I Love to Masturbate Daily.But don't let Myself Cum.I also Use Hand Sanitizer.

This topic was edited
RE:I Masturbate Daily

On a serious note.........I'd be careful doing that. I once back in the day s of cocaine, edged for 14 fucking hours. It was so ephoric. I didn't want it to end. When I finally popped, it hurt like a motha.! I was told later that doing that to often could present prostate problems. I find edging for 1 hour now to be the best. The other night I blasted the pillows behind me and over my head !! And I am 67.!

This post was edited

I masturbate every day too and always look forward to my sessions. Sometimes I add another session when I'm extra horny; usually after spending the day at the nude beach.
I've tried edging for long periods (off & on throughout the day) only to find that my orgasm isn't as intense. Through careful experimentation (labor of love), 45 mins to an hour is the max I can go and still have a decent orgasm. I very much enjoy the journey but the orgasm is what I'm chasing after...so satisfying and fun!

This post was edited

Do you ever masterbate with friends present or allow friends to help you? Just wondering. Beth (oYo)

This post was edited

I like my wall banger to masturbate with a few times a week. I do not need any help but do allow hubby and/or his friends to watch now and then...

This post was edited

Yes first time was we had some friends over her bf was rubbing his cock I was in a dress setting beside my husband I put my legs up leaned back and started rubbing and fingering myself and squirted all over the couch and our friends started now we do it every time they come over

This post was edited

Id love to be one of the spectators!

This post was edited

I masturbate about every other day. I also like edging because I like to unleash a solid blast of cum when I can. I saw the post about it causing prostate problems so I will keep that in mind. I am hoping some day to join a mixed group and have a masturbation party. Love reading the comments from all of you. Happy stroking.

This post was edited