Cut Vs Uncut

Hey!

As an uncut British guy Ive always had a fascination with cut guys and love to compare cocks

This topic was edited
RE:Cut Vs Uncut

As someone cut, Im fascinated with uncut cocks

This post was edited

I've handled a few cocks, both cut and uncut. They are all magnificent. But I prefer uncut because the foreskin is so versatile. It provides some natural lubrication by sliding over the head when masturbating or entering a tight place. I can run my tongue or a finger inside it. And, if wanted, it can be kept pulled back like mine.

This post was edited

Hi... I am uncut and like to chat with those who are cut. Max

This post was edited

I am uncut but my foreskin doesn't retract at all. I too am fascinated by uncut cock and am noticing more young American men are uncut these days than the older generation. I always tell my friends that it's like unwrapping a present when you get to pull that skin back

This post was edited

Love stroking a guys uncut dick. Well, I like stroking any other guys dick, to be honest. Enjoy watching on cam as well

This post was edited

here the same.. as an uncut guy I love to see and feel an uncut dick.. :-P

This post was edited

I am cut. I love being orally submissive for uncut men! I just love the feel of a uncut cock cumming in my mouth!

This post was edited

I am cut, was done as a baby unfortunately.
I am happy with my cock, have fun with it either by myself or with other guys.
Having said that I do love exploring the cocks of other guys who are intact, sliding the foreskin back, the natural lubrication allowing it to slide so nicely.
Docking with, exploring under the skin overhang with fingers or tounge is fantastic.
Have fun all you guys with that extra..

This post was edited

Fantastic work with your foreskin restoration, looks awesome.

This post was edited

As someone cut, Im fascinated with uncut cocks

Im uncut and always been fascinated with cut cocks !!

This post was edited