RE:Spreading Seed

Keep posting. All views on the subject welcum here. I know there are a lot of guys there too who insist on getting pozzed.

This post was edited

Great that you post, keep on and ask friend here to join too.

This post was edited

I, too, like spreading my seed. I have gone off meds to poz willing men, and so far have pozzed three. I feel fortunate that I am poz, I chased it for many years, at one point I thought I was immune, I took maybe 1000 loads of cum, my hole became fucking huge( I absolutely LOVE being fucked, more the merrier, and I can lay back for hours), and attended regular gangbang sex parties, for several years in a sling and negative. Then I met a man that was poz and toxic, loaded with the virus, and he fucked me six times in two nights. Months later, FINALLY tested poz, and I was SO happy. I am not sure how many guys out there chased it like me, I have a BIG dick, but am all bottom, I only fuck now to give the virus to those who desire it like I did. Getting it made me feel very free, no longer had to ever worry but I never was to start with, honestly, made me feel special, if that makes any sense.

This post was edited

I too, like spreading my seed. I have gone off my meds a few times to seed men that seek to be POZ like I did and so far have POZZED four men. I thought at one point I was immune, I attended gangbang sex parties weekly for several years and never tested POZ. I was fucked over 1000 times over a few year period and finally met a guy that was POZ and toxic, he fucked me six times over a two day period and months later I was finally POZ. Best feeling in the world, was so freeing. At the sex parties, maybe 17-20 guys attend, not all at once, usually 7 or 8, and all but two of us are POZ now. My hole has become impressively wide open, can accommodate any guys dick with no problem, like buttah!!! LOL.

This post was edited

The pix above in the previous comment, the man with the cockring is the guy who pozzed me, the other two are of my used hole and me after cumming

This post was edited

I've heard that from several guys who were bottoms, then after getting pozzed had their sex drive increase significantly and became tops. It's as if the virus knows how to perpetuate itself by seeking out neg bottoms and forcing the host to breed them.

This post was edited