RE: Beach wank

Love to watch guys wanking at the beach, even better if they are watching me when they do it!Dee, Watching sexyyou would get them wanking !

This post was edited

done it a few times nothing better! letting the cum dry in my fur

This post was edited

My fav pastime beach wanking alone or with others male or female

This post was edited

done it a few times, better when guys are watching you.

This post was edited
RE:Beach wank

I remember the first time I went to Studland, it was late, I had hard on most of the day and it was fun walking to the sea and back with my cock bouncing away. AS the day moved on, I retreated in to the dunes and saw a few guys jerking off, which got me jerking off, this guy came along jerking his cock at me and I sort of gave him a nod as to say I wasn't interested (I was in that part of my life yet, only in my early 30s). After he walked off I thought, damn that could have been interesting and hoped that someone else would walk up. As it got darker I saw someone else walking in my direction, they seemed to be walking in a determined manner as if they were looking for someone. It wasn't until they got real close that I could see the person was female. I think she saw me jerking off and changed her course to come in front of me instead of behind me the direction she was walking, she stopped in front of me and looked at me jerking my cock and just stood there. She had this string jumper on with nothing underneath and a nice big pair of tits, she was a bit on the chubby side, but I didn't care as I carried on jerking off as I looked at her tits. Once I cum, she smiled and walked off.

Like you lot, I always end up having a wank when I go to the beach, I don't even care if it's not technically a nudist beach, but then I make sure no one is around or jerk off in the sea.

Some other beaches I've jerked off at other guys and some of them have jerked off back at me, I once jerked off at this woman who was lying next to her boyfriend / husband, I didn't even realise that she was there at first as someone else had been in front of them and had a windbreaker up, so once I saw her looking at me and she obviously hadn't said anything I turned so she could get a proper look and watch me cum.

I love jerking of at the beach and I love being seen jerking off, if I can combine the two I've a happy wanker. :)

This post was edited

First time at a nude beach I got rock hard and had to beat off, the only way itd go down. Love jacking in the hot Florida sun by my pool or out in public. Would love to have a circle jerk with a couple other guys on the beach watching everyone cum, thatd be such a turn on. Jacked off only once in front of another guy on the beach and he watched me cum, he got hard but never was able to cum. I definitely shot a good size load for him as he watched.

This post was edited

First time at a nude beach I got rock hard and had to beat off, the only way itd go down. Love jacking in the hot Florida sun by my pool or out in public. Would love to have a circle jerk with a couple other guys on the beach watching everyone cum, thatd be such a turn on. Jacked off only once in front of another guy on the beach and he watched me cum, he got had but never was able to cum. I definitely shot a good size load for him as he watched.

This post was edited

Hot sun beating down on my naked body, sweat building up and covering every inch. Trickling down my groin into my hole. Massaging oil over my chest, stomach and my dick and balls. BOOM. Instant Raging hard. The oily feel of my throbbing cock, balls slapping against my arse, tightening up slowly. Theres always a good line up of hot naked guys. Tanned Oiled ass cheeks and sweaty backs i imagine sliding my body onto them, sweaty hot body to body. My dick gently slides between ass crack. Poking a wet juicy hole. With this in my mind I cant stop myself wanking hard, Im probably being watched, hopefully a guy jerkin off watching me. I shoot my load over my sweaty oiled stomach , taste a bit then rob the rest into my stomach. Maybe shove some spunk in my ass hole , finger myself gently as my body relaxes from its taught jerk session. Dip in the sea which when the cool water covers my body my dick springs back hard, its so nice wanking in the sea too. And facing the beach , looking at naked male bodys and cocks in all the glory. Does the guy with the spread eagle hairy thighs, his dick resting between. Glistening naked body, his hands unconsciously moving and feeling his chest and nipples. Does he know not 15 ft, in water Just above my waist, Im beating my cock, pervin over him. Imagining me face down between his thick thighs my mouth wrapped round his cock, while he pinches and tweaks his tits. And me, my hard dick fucking the sand beneath me, the course hot sand against me. I turn to gaze right, his cock still pumping into my greedy mouth. 2 guys , 10 feet away watching and stroking their hard dicks. Kissing now and again, hands on bronzed lean musclesd bodys. Yes I do imagine hot lusty stuff and wank many happy times on the beach. Maybe one day all the above will be real. But in
Tne meantime, writing this has my dick raging hard and pleading to be beaten,. My balls ready to burst a think creamy load. Plus , if thirst on the beach takes hold.. wank, shoot and drink your cum load maybe someone elses too.

This post was edited

First time at a nude beach I got rock hard and had to beat off, the only way itd go down. Love jacking in the hot Florida sun by my pool or out in public. Would love to have a circle jerk with a couple other guys on the beach watching everyone cum, thatd be such a turn on. Jacked off only once in front of another guy on the beach and he watched me cum, he got had but never was able to cum. I definitely shot a good size load for him as he watched.

Id like to see you on the beach masturbating, under the hot sun. Id stroke my hard dick, make sure you see me wank watching you. Id happily get closer too touch and feel your body, jerk you off even am jerkin my dick as I write this, and your profile pics are inspiring? Or basically I mean. Hard looking at your profile for sure we just need a beach

This post was edited

First time at a nude beach I got rock hard and had to beat off, the only way itd go down. Love jacking in the hot Florida sun by my pool or out in public. Would love to have a circle jerk with a couple other guys on the beach watching everyone cum, thatd be such a turn on. Jacked off only once in front of another guy on the beach and he watched me cum, he got had but never was able to cum. I definitely shot a good size load for him as he watched.Id like to see you on the beach masturbating, under the hot sun. Id stroke my hard dick, make sure you see me wank watching you. Id happily get closer too touch and feel your body, jerk you off even am jerkin my dick as I write this, and your profile pics are inspiring? Or basically I mean. Hard looking at your profile for sure we just need a beach

This post was edited