Curly or straight bush hair?

Do you have curly, straight or a mix of them? Which one do you like on others?

Mine are pretty straight (or wavy when it falls off). I love curly bush hair on others. You?

This topic was edited
RE:Curly or straight bush hair?

Mine is straight (all of my hair is). My preference is straight/wavy to moderately curly. I'm not really a fan of the tightly curled pubes.

This post was edited

Mine are not over thick but are very curly

This post was edited

When I was younger my bush was super curly but over the years it has become mostly straight - and I like it Straight to wavy best

This post was edited

When I was younger my bush was super curly but over the years it has become mostly straight - and I like it Straight to wavy best

You have two different colours of hair maybe? Curly hair follicles are shaped differently than straight... but, your follicles shrink as you age, hard water will straighten curls and vice versa acid PH curls tighter, if you blow dry heat damage will do it... you can always put a bit of activator in a rinse (very little bit) and rinse them and wash out in 30 seconds...that might curl it up again.

This post was edited

mine are curly, just like others with a full bush

This post was edited

While I have straight hair on my head, my pubic hair is curly. I like guys with curly pubes and running my fingers through them.

This post was edited

Mine is very straight. I like both but love a full bush of tight curls

This post was edited

Mine is straight (all of my hair is). My preference is straight/wavy to moderately curly. I'm not really a fan of the tightly curled pubes.

I totally agree. Im not a fan of tightly curled pubes. However I have seen guys with dark, thick moderately curly bush and one or two tightly curled pubic hair - so super HOT!!!

This post was edited

Used to be tight ginger curls..now its not tight or stright and much lighter but still ginger

This post was edited

I have dark curly hair with some gray strands. Debbie has blonde pubic hair and straight. Because it is so light it looks like she shaves. Neither of us shaves and we love thick bushes either curly or straight on others.

This post was edited