SATANIC GROUP ACHIEVES 400 MEMBERS!!!

Congrats!

Our moderate size group has broken the 400 member mark! Incredible! Especially considering I wasn't sure the group would be approved in the beginning. I greatly appreciate each and every member for your continued support and membership. In my opinion, it is extremely vital for those of us whom identify as Satanist, Athiest, non-believer or simply agnostic to have a space here in the world of swinging and sex.

Even if unsure about yourself, please feel free to join. As a Satanist, I can promise and assure you there are no conditions or restraints with sex and swinging in our group. The only rule is to have fun and pleasure! There is no Bible here telling us what you can and can't do in your bed. You have the freedom and privilege to meet, connect, and communicate with like-minded individuals who don't hide behind the curtain of religion!

Please join us! Our group is open to all.

Hail Satan my Brothers and Sisters!
Marc,
Group Moderator

This topic was edited
RE:SATANIC GROUP ACHIEVES 400 MEMBERS!!!

Congratulations on the group. I joined months ago. I am a submissive bi cum lover that isn't being used. The area I am in all there is is flakes and fake. I love camping ( tent or RV) and willing to get on my knees anywhere and anytime and please as many as wants! Submissive cum dumpster here! Both ends are open for your pleasures!

This post was edited

Thank you Bro!

I really appreciate your membership and contributing to the group. Keep your holes open for everyone to use!!

Hail Satan!
Marc

This post was edited

As a newer member to the group, I just wanted to say hello to all, and thank you to our moderator, nudedudeinknox, for creating it!

Hail Satan. Hail Asmodeus.

This post was edited

Thank you!

I really appreciate your membership. On behalf of myself and all members, welcome to the group!

Hail Satan Bro!
Marc,
Group Moderator

This post was edited