Lockdown Masturbation

Over these months during lockdown measures, i find myself Masturbating most days, far mire than usual. Normally i Wank on cam here or more intimately. For me its very relaxing to chat and share a wank together and always in the nude. I suppose its exhibitional too.

This topic was edited
RE:Lockdown Masturbation

Same here. Love masturbating on cam with people watching. Cant do it live at the moment (which I adore) so doing it on an open cam instead.

This post was edited

OMG yes, so love walking about nude and on cam and wanking. I too have so missed beach and dune experiences this year. Think i managed a couple of trips but not the same having to stand 2m away and watch!
Like others, not fussy who sees me, find it so exciting seeing guys playing and getting erect. In fact just got it in my hand now...
Happy to cam whenever i can x.

This post was edited

It is so good to masturbate especially with other watching

This post was edited

I agree with you. It seems that when we are alone and cannot socialize that we automatically get an erection and start stroking it. Of course, it one or more gents are close by and join you, that is even better. Most of us do enjoy an audience.

This post was edited

I WOULD LOVE TO MASTERBATE WITH YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS AS MANT AS WE CAN GET

This post was edited

I LOVE TO MASTERBATE I NEEN TO GET SKYPT I GUESS CAN YA HELP ME

This post was edited

ANY ONE IN hARRISBURG PA AREA THAT LOVE TO MASTERBATE WITH ME OR EVEN START A GET TOGETHER WITH AS MANY AS POSSIBLE LOVE ALL THE COCK TOGETHER

This post was edited

Love to cam with you. Let me know!!

This post was edited

Maybe at some time we could arrange a wanking session via Skype or Zoom....?

This post was edited

Masturbation is so natural and very healthy for men

This post was edited