RE:Willing to cumtribute any and all pics

Found this gem I forgot I took a while back of me and mrs fustercluck. I do so love the thought of burying my cock deep in her gorgeous pussy and unleashing a huge load of my cum in her! I just wish she and others on here would post more pics for me to decorate! I absolutely love covering beautiful womens pics with my cum! Hope she sees this and enjoys!

This post was edited

Well I have spent some quality time with some extremely quality people lately! Its taken me some time but here are the results! Hopefully I will receive more requests as the pool to choose from is dwindling! Or maybe this will help inspire others to cumtribute these lovely people who enjoy our work. Beers all around!

This post was edited

So wonderful a tribute, please do more for me....

This post was edited

That was so wonderful! Please do more 'tributes' on and for me....

This post was edited

Had some more fun with these gorgeous beauties this week. Loved imagining my cock filling all their holes before unloading all over or in them. Hope everyone enjoys! Beers on the house!

This post was edited

Wouldnt be a new year if I didnt cum all over this beautiful pussy!!

This post was edited

This is my wife

This post was edited

This is my wife. Cum on her please

This post was edited

Had a lot of fun with this nice ass! Imagining my dick deep in her as I was riding her from behind. Such a hot and wet pussy! Blew a nice load for her! Thanks for sharing!

This post was edited

Love to in real life more she's just so sexy and one huge turn on xxxmwahxx

This post was edited